Hey everyone, Steve here and I am really, REALLY EXCITED!
My most ambitious project to date - WorldStart’s Video Guide To Windows 10!
This project was done 100% by me - Steve - and it’s totally JAM-PACKED with all my best tips, tricks, and advice for Windows 10! It was a TON of work. This took over two months to put together, but it was worth it! I wanted YOU to have the very best how-to video ever created for Windows 10!
See, so many times I have friends, family, and even customers tell me, “You know I wish I had someone who could just come in, sit down, and SHOW me how to use all this stuff! I mean, I hear about all these great new features, but I have no idea how to use any of them. If only SOMEONE would come in and just spend some time helping me get up to speed!”
It’s just like having me sitting next to you, showing you how to take advantage of all the incredible new Windows 10 features step by step. With this video I discuss everything you want to know in easy-to-understand language.
As you watch the video, you’ll see EVERY mouse move and EVERY click as I explain each feature step-by-step.
There’s absolutely NO WAY you won’t learn a TON with this!
This is designed so you can EASILY follow along and understand all sensational new features in Windows 10. Heck, you’ll discover TONS of stuff you never knew was there!
As you watch these videos, you’ll discover that this is far more than just a video-based instruction manual. Not only do I show you how things work, but I also offer my advice as well.
Here’s the thing - Windows 10 is the new standard in Windows operating systems and it really is the best Windows operating system to date. All new PCs are coming with it pre-installed - and rightly so - it’s GREAT!
Sure, a new version of Windows can be intimidating, but with the help of this video not only will you master everything you need to know about Windows 10, you’ll end up LOVING it too!
Good question! I can say with absolute confidence that this video covers EVERYTHING you want to know about Windows 10. During the video, I pay extra attention to all the dazzling new features that mean the most to YOU - and there are a TRUCKLOAD of those!
How can I be so sure? Well, that’s the advantage of having a tech website! I based my video on the questions I see coming from our customers and I give extra attention to topics that seem to cause confusion, frustration, or grief.
The video content was literally designed by YOU - and was done for YOU!
The truth is in a matter of hours you’ll be rocking Windows 10 like a pro!
Heck, when you’re done, teenagers will be coming to YOU for tech advice!!
The lessons are divided between 7 chapters and each video has a table of contents so you can easily jump to any topic quickly and easily!
Below is just a tiny taste of what’s covered in the over 4 1/2 hours of video tutorials! Keep in mind that it’s easy to just jump to the areas you’re interested in.
- Desktop basics
- Amazing tricks with the improved Snap feature
- Why you’ll love Task View
- Why Virtual Desktops are one of the best features - ever!
- The trick to adding and managing your Virtual Desktops the easy way
- Changing your desktop background and Lock Screen
- Creating your own theme
- The secret for putting system icons on the desktop
- The super sneaky way to log in without a password
- Clock and calendar tricks that will blow your mind
- Unlocking the new Action Center
- Adding cool toolbars to your task bar
- Unleashing the power of Task manager
- Find out what programs are hogging your resources
- The secret to changing your task bar icons to something better
- Tons of options and customizations for your task bar
- Why you’ll LOVE Cortana
- How to do text searches with Cortana
- How to use a microphone with Cortana
- What kind of questions you can ask Cortana
- How to ask about the weather, get directions, and more
- How to have Cortana set up reminders and appointments
- Understanding all the settings locked away in Cortana
- How to get Cortana to answer when you say, “Hey Cortana”
- Tips for personalizing Cortana just for you
- Unlock a huge stash of topics you can ask Cortana
- Discover the best kept secrets of the new Start menu
- Take advantage of your Most Used apps section
- Understating the All Apps area
- Unleash the power of the Start Menu Tiles
- The secret to moving and managing your tiles
- Renaming and modifying tile groups
- Creating your own tile groups
- The power of right-clicking the Start menu
- Find out where to manage your account
- How to change your password
- The secret to setting up a PIN or Picture Password
- How to add accounts for family and friends
- How to sync your settings across all your devices
- Learn all about the new MS Edge Web Browser
- How the amazing new “Reading” option works
- The easy way to add Favorites
- Why you MUST understand the new HUB feature
- How a reading list works - and why you should use it now
- Where to find your downloads
- How the amazing new WebNote feature works
- How to browse without Edge tracking your history
- How to pin a page to your Start menu
- The secret to adding a home button to your toolbar
- How to set up multiple homepage
- How to save password and form info
- The easy way to set up mail accounts
- Creating, sending, and receiving e-mail
- Managing or adding accounts
- Linking your accounts to one unified inbox
- Tricks for managing and sorting messages
- How to personalize the Mail app
- Setting up a signature file
- Discover the new File Explorer
- Unlock the secrets to the new Quick Access area
- Choose what shows up in your Quick Access area
- The secret to single click icons in Windows 10
- Privacy settings you’ll want to see
- Uncovering the “This PC” view
- Supercharged folder and file navigation
- The easy way to use the new Ribbon Menu in File Explorer
- How to share your file
- Where to burn your files to CD
- Where you can Zip files
- Unleash all of your file viewing options
- Discover exactly what the heck One Drive is
- Why you’ll LOVE the cloud
- How to save files to One Drive
- How to drag and drop files to One Drive
- The secret to accessing your One Drive files from ANY web browser
- How to access the FREE MS Office that’s included with One Drive
- Discover how the new Windows Update works
- How to check for updates
- Options for how you update (automatic or scheduled)
- Find out what’s in the latest update
- Where to remove updates that go wrong
- HUGE warning about where your updates come from
- Windows Defender basics
- Why you should NOT use Windows Defender
- Where to find better Anti-virus software
- How to reset your computer
- The ingenious backup software that’s built into Windows
- How to recover past revisions of your work
- How to backup and restore files
- The secret way to get hard drive space back
- The easy way to optimize your hard drive
- The smart way to uninstall apps
- How to discover what’s hogging up your hard drive space
- How to set your default save locations
- The trick to setting your default apps
- Calendar basics
- Color coding your accounts
- Adding events the easy (and advanced) way
- How to reschedule an event
- Setting up a recurring event
- Customizing your work week, work day, and more
- Using the new Store app
- The best ways to find software, music, and movies
- How to find the best deals
- Step by step purchase procedure
- How to find you past orders
- Overview of the incredible new Photo App
- The secret to letting you Photos app know where your photos are
- Selecting and sharing options
- Creating an album
- How to view photos
- The trick to starting a slide show
- How to get rid of red-eye
- How to retouch
- How to enhance your images
- Using filters
- Adjusting color
- Save photos the RIGHT way
- Music app overview
- How to select songs, albums, or artists
- Where the music controls are and how they work
- Music sorting options
- Telling the Music App where your songs are
- Sorting options
- Music settings
- How to find out about you PC’s hardware
- Cool mouse tricks
- How the new WiFi Sense feature works
- Ease of access options
- How to setup your Privacy settings
- The new app that let’s you contact Microsoft with problems
- How to save just about ANYTHING as a PDF
- The secret power user mode that will blow your mind
- How the new Weather app works
- Secrets to the Money and News apps
- Unleash the raw power of the new Maps app
Whew - and again, this that’s only the tip of the iceberg! It would take page after page to give you a complete overview of everything that I cover in this video!
Again, this is just like having me sitting next to you with your computer walking you though all the incredible features of Windows 10!
It’s time to STOP worrying about upgrading or using Windows 10 - let my video show you everything you need to know to make Windows 10 your new favorite operating system!
Here’s the thing - Windows 10 is - BY FAR - the most customizable, most capable, and most complete version of Windows ever - and there are a TON of features that everyone misses. It’s a shame, because if you REALLY knew what you were missing, you’d grab this deal instantly.
Ready to make your Windows 10 life better?
You can have it for JUST $6.97
You read that right, just $6.97 !
Head to the link below and order your copy today - don’t miss out! This is destined to be the hottest item we’ve ever sold!
THE LOWEST PRICE EVER!
So you just set up your new wireless router at home so you can enjoy wireless anywhere in the house. There's only one problem... You get a "No Network Found"!
Why does this happen? Why is my wireless router so WEAK and SLOW?!?! Why can't I find a signal? GRRRR... This is so FRUSTRATING!
I guess a better question is - Why should I have to put up with that slow, weak, crappy internet connection? Huh??
So, what if there was an ANTENNA you could plug into your laptop or desktop computer that would give a the extra coverage that your lookin' for??
This blazin' fast 300Mbps 802.11n adapter with a 5dBi antenna... gives your signal that extra 'umpf' that it needs!!
I plugged this little sucker in an BAM.... I had 4 bars!!!
Talk about a super boost!!!
This guy is so small and easy to carry that it's going EVERYWHERE my laptop goes now!
This surfin' is smokin fast too!!
In the bad old days (like last month), if you had an 802.11g adapter, you'd be stuck cruising along at 54Mbps - this does a whoppin' 300Mbps!
Setup is super easy too - it's just a wireless USB internet adapter with a powerful antenna, so just plug it into your computer, run the software, and a few minutes later you're surfing!
Now THAT'S impressive!!
Bottom line - if you are sick and tired of weak WiFi signals and surfing the net at super-slow speeds, it's time to upgrade the Lamborghini of LAN adapters!!!
Your price? Just $14.97! Heck, you can't buy a standard wireless internet adapter from the big box stores for that kind of money, let alone one with extra coverage at insanely fast speeds!!!!
WARNING - Don't miss out - we have an extremely limited quantity on this one
Guys, I have got a kicker of a deal for you today!
One of my suppliers just gave me a sweet deal on an awesome LIGHT UP charging cable that can charge just about ANYTHING!
A charging cable is a must for all of your portable devices! Without one you're dead in the water! So why are they all so expensive?
So Many Questions! One Perfect Answer! And this one is practically a steal!!!
OH MAN is this thing COOL!
And to boot, this is ONE LONG CABLE! At a whopping two and a half feet long, you'll be able to finally put your phone or tablet on the table while it's charging instead of the floor!
Oh, I almost forgot! While it's charging, enjoy the COOLEST light show EVER! Yeah, you read that right! You know this thing is working because it gives you a neat light show while charging!
Now you might expect to pay upwards of $15 or more per cable... But I told you that I got a DEAL OF A LIFETIME on these! So for just $4.97 you can replace all those other charging cables with just this ONE!
But ya gotta hurry up! Supplies are low!
So, I had a big problem and I'll bet you've had it too. Here's the deal:
My family has a lot of devices. The usual tablets, phones, MP3 players. They all need to be charged. Usually, you find an open plug, stick in the charger and plug in the device. Maybe I'll plug my phone in on my desk. At least that's where I think I put it.
Then I hear my phone ringing, but I can't find it. Is it under the papers on my desk? Is it across the room? Well, it doesn't really matter. I missed the call. And what about when I'm ready to leave the house? My phone's charging one place, the tablet's upstairs... The kids' phones are...who knows where? What pain!
I needed something to make my life easier and I found it!
Check out this charging station! It's not any old charging station! A lot of them only work with one type of device! So if I have an Android, an iPhone, and a Windows tablet, I guess I need two charging stations? Nope! One charging station does it all. This one:
This beauty could care less what type of phone you have. IT WORKS WITH ALL OF THEM! So when you decide to switch phones, you don't have to spend money on new desk accessories.
You know how it can do all that? It can because it uses your charging cord!
It only takes one outlet to charge four devices at once!
Because you're using your own cord, it works with EVERY device.
And, don't worry, you can still see the screen while it's charging! You won't miss notifications, text messages, alarms, or emails!
Your devices stay organized, fully charged, and there are not messy tangled cords to trip over! I absolutely love this charger! My favorite thing is to make the kids deposit their phones there at night. No late night texting when they should be studying!
Think of how clean and organized your desk will be once this guy is in place! Listen, if it can help me, it can help anyone!
And it does all that for just $19.97!!!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO ORDER YOURS TODAY!