In Dood's Big Adventure, you'll use the uDraw GameTablet to draw, tilt, turn, and maneuver through 60 challenging levels in 4 games modes: Pen Panic, Roly Poly, Bubble Trouble, and Fan Frenzy. Customize Dood to roll, float, and bounce through challenges by solving drawing-related puzzles, collecting coins, and defeating enemies in a world created by the users. Players construct not only the hero, but other objects and tools in the game by using drawing skills. Creativity and problem solving skills are the key to victory in Dood's Big Adventure.
- Pen Panic - Use the Stylus to create a trampoline to bounce Dood through the levels. Use ink to flick at enemies and break through walls.
- Roly Poly - Use the motion-control feature to roll Dood through each level by tilting the uDraw GameTablet left and right.
- Bubble Trouble - Use the Stylus to carefully guide Dood through each level while avoiding sharp objects, enemies, and other dangers.
- Fan Frenzy - In this mode, Dood has been inflated like a balloon. Use the Stylus to blow and move Dood around the level.
- Paint Dood - Pick any color for the three Dood characters who are just waiting for a creative touch.
- Countless Options - Personalize dozens of elements including the appearance of the three "baddies," 15 obstacles and doodads, six colorable "Magic Canvases" and nine "Balloonimals" that gently float in the sky unpainted but come to life when customized.
- Creative Fun - Use the uDraw GameTablet to draw, tilt, turn, twist and work your way through 60 challenging levels
- Requires Wii Remote and uDraw GameTablet - both sold separately