Big Beach Sports returns to offer more friendly fun in the sun with another collection of sports, games, and competitions best enjoyed in the surf and on the sand. Competitors from around the world are flocking to the tropical island of Moa Loa. Only one will leave as King of the Beach! Earn the crown in a variety of events that you can play solo or in four-person multiplayer. Play soccer, rugby, cricket, and disc golf. Hit the waves to surf and canoe. Race on water rockets and dune buggies. And if you have a Balance Board, you can hop aboard and use it to ride the waves.
- Play on land and in the water as you become a pro at all 8 sports including Canoe, Cricket, Disc Golf, Dune Buggy, Water Rocket, Rugby, Soccer, and Surfing
- Ride the waves, and use the Balance Board compatibility to get a full-body surfing experience
- Show your team spirit by customizing your character with your very own team jersey
- Take on the competition and play with up to 4 friends across multiple courses
- For 1 to 4 Players, Compatible with the Wii Nunchuk Controller and Wii Balance Board (controller and board not included)