When You're On The Computer...
How Much Time Do You Spend Using The Keyboard?
THE ENTIRE TIME!!!
You Need a Keyboard That's COMFORTABLE!
Wireless. Comfort Sculpted. INCREDIBLE!
Say Bye-Bye To Wrist Pains!
Shortcut Keys That Work With Windows 8!
The Cushioned Palm Rest with Palm Lift Is Amazing!
Talk About A Relief!
Your keyboard is stuck in the STONE AGE!
Think about it: With all the advances we've made in regards to technology, comfort, and design... why are most keyboards STILL designed the same way as they were decades ago?
BECAUSE MANUFACTURERS ARE LAZY! People keep usin' them and they don't know WHAT they're missing!
You're keen to get the best though, and that's why you're looking at this brand new ergonomically-designed beauty!
Fixing The Bad Parts Without Breaking The Good Parts!
This isn't the FIRST time someone's made an ergo-keyboard. But it's the first one that DID IT RIGHT!
If you've used other ones before, you probably immediately noticed something: the KEYS are in the WRONG PLACE! Some of them split the keyboard down the middle and make you type in a "V"-shape. Other ones just move everything all over the place!
This one gives you a special design to ensure comfort on your hands and wrists WITHOUT sacrificing the years of muscle memory you've built up!
Some of us have trouble using keyboards all ready - if you go and shift everything around, now they're just messing with us!
And this one REALLY does help! The contour shape lets you use the keyboard with a more natural wrist position, resulting in extended use NOT causing you pain!
With how much we use our keyboards... this is gonna be a life saver!
Oh, and it's TOTALLY WIRELESS!
The LAST thing you need at your computer is more cords. There's cords and cables running in EVERY direction and your keyboard doesn't have to be one of them!
With this bad boy, you just plug in the USB receiver to any open USB port and forget about it!
NO WIRES! NO CRAWLIN' AROUND!
Easy-Access Media Keys!
On top of everything else, this keyboard has a few unique buttons that give you quick control over your PC usage!
Turn the volume up or down without having to hunt for that program's specific volume control system!
Pop up your computer's calculator immediately (With my terrible math skills, I have to use this one more than I care to admit!)
And it's all on the most comfortable keyboard out there!
UNSTOPPABLE PRICE - TODAY ONLY!
A comfortable keyboard needs a comfortable price! And this one is only $46.97 with FREE US SHIPPING!
That's a deal worth writing home about!
The Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Wireless Keyboard is packed with ergonomic features including a contoured keyset, removable padded palm rest, and palm lift. These features are designed to encourage a more natural, relaxed positioning of the arms, hands, and wrist, providing great comfort and helping to avoid injury during extended use. Plus, the Sculpt Comfort Keyboard is equipped with hotkeys that give you one-touch access to some of the most commonly used functions in Windows 8, so you can search, share, or access your settings in the blink of an eye.
- Contoured design promotes a natural wrist position and puts keys within easy reach
- Includes a split spacebar with backspace functionality to help improve typing efficiency
- Detachable palm rest can be removed for a sleek, compact look
- Cushioned palm rest with palm lift also provides support and promotes a straight, neutral wrist position
- Windows 8 shortcut keys provide convenient access to commonly used Windows 8 functions
- Connects to your computer via a USB receiver to give you the wireless freedom to move around the room without worrying about tangled wires
- Keyboard Layout: English 104 key
- Interface: USB receiver
- Wireless Channels: 2.4 GHz frequency range
- Wireless Range: 30 feet
- Power Source: 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Up to 18 months (Approx)
- QWERTY Key Life: 20,000,000 actuations per key
- Shortcut Keys Life: 500,000 actuations per key
- Dimensions: 17.8" x 8.39" x 1.3" (L x W x H, Approx)
- Available USB Port
- 2 AA Batteries (Included)