Think You're In The Clear?
SPRING TIME MEANS FLOOD TIME!
Heavy Rain, Rapid Snowmelt, And Severe Weather..
YOU NEED TO BE PREPARED!
Expensive Damages. Long Repairs. Tons of Stress.
You NEED This Early Warning Alarm!
110 dB Alarm Alerts You If It Detects Water Where You Set It!
You've At LEAST Got a Smoke Detector.
Most People Have Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Too...
Don't Let A Burst Pipe Ruin Your Year!
$9.97 Is All It Takes To Protect Your Home!
Spring Time is The Most COMMON Time For Flood Damage!
And according to www.ready.gov, not being prepared might be more than just a LITTLE costly:
"Everyone is at risk for spring flooding, yet many remain unprotected. Just a few inches of water can cause tens of thousands of dollars in damage. Between 2006 and 2010, the average flood claim was nearly $34,000."
Just a quick web search can show you the proof you need... the rapid snow melts and increase in severe rain are a combination that mean water damage is on its way to your home.
Ask anyone who's ever had water damage this question: "Was there any sign before the big damage hit?"
The answer is ALWAYS "No!"
Water damage is just as dangerous as anything else! It can cause entire floors to collapse, it can ruin thousands of dollars in infrastructure, and even in small cases a leak can just be a huge pain to deal with!
But the REAL issue is that it's so hard to detect!
A leaky pipe in the wall isn't like a fire.
There's no smoke to detect, no big bursting flames. Water is quiet and you might not notice it until it's already way too late!
THIS ALARM GIVES YOU TIME TO REACT!
Something like this should be just as important to any home as a smoke detector!
Nobody wants to wake up from a nap to their bathroom pouring out water like a hurricane!
All you have to do is set this bad boy down and if it detects even 1/32 of an inch of water it'll give you a BIG heads up!
The detachable sensor is hooked up to the device via a 5.9" cable. So that means you could put this down on a shelf or table and run the sensor to the floor where you need it most!
|Air Conditioning Drain Tubes|
|Anywhere You Can Think Of!|
"Okay that's great for the bathroom... but if I put this in the basement I'm not even gonna hear it, am I?"
When the sensor detects water, it can let out a 110dB alarm! That thing is LOUD!
If you can sleep through that, you might want to get your ears checked out!
And now you can get up, turn off the water, and figure out what's wrong!
Sure beats the alternative of waking up with a flooded house, thousands in damages, being forced to live in a hotel for a month and whatever else might happen!
Set It And Forget It!
Hopefully you COMPLETELY forget about it! That would mean you NEVER had to worry about a leak/flood!
But just in case, it has a battery life that lasts a LONG time! We're talkin' at least a year!
And if the battery does get low, it lets out a low chirping noise... just loud enough so that if you pass by it from time to time you can catch it and replace that battery!
If the alarm DOES detect water - it'll beep for 48 hours! That means if something happens when you're outta town, you can still come back and get warned!
Seriously - every home should have one of these.
It's one of those things that if it saves you even ONCE it's paid itself off and thensome!
Don't forget, it's only $9.97 and shipping is FREE in the US!
That's an incredibly low price for something that can prevent damages costing in the hundreds to the thousands!
Make no mistake: water damage is a threat. With this thing, you can stop an annoyance from turning into a disaster.
The sale on this thing will end Saturday if I even have any left by then... don't get stuck paying the full $18.97 when you could get it on sale today!
Don't be caught off guard by rising waters, stay always on alert with this set of moisture sensors. Place the sensors anywhere a potential water leak exists--near sump pumps, dishwashers, washing machines, water heaters, and more. A sensor at the bottom of the alarm detects the presence of moisture and alerts you for up to 48 hours. One of the most common and unnoticeable causes of damage to a home is Water damage from broken heaters, washing machines, busted pipes and boilers, pipes that wear thin and leak - and when these things happen, water will start to destroy your home. Perhaps the most dangerous aspect of water damage is that it can occur with almost no sound or odor (until everything has already gone rotten, by the time you can smell it, it's too late) now, you can minimize the risk of water damage with this Water Alarm.
- Detect leaks before they cause damage detect moisture before moisture grows portable - fits in any small space
- Detects as little as 1/32 -Inch of water
- Detachable water sensor with 5.9 feet line cord
- Extend wired sensor with microcontroller unit to monitor different water levels
- Leak sensor runs on battery power for easy placement
- Sensor has a Loud built-in 110dB alarm for instant alert
- Alarm continues for up to 48 hrs
- Splash and water resistant
- Chirp for low battery; uses one 9V
- For the safety of your home, make sure you have a warning system in place such as our Water Alarm. This Water Alarm is an early detection system that's easy to set up and requires no installation or maintenance. Simply place the sensor on any dry surface, and use the included 6-foot extension cable to reach corners and crevices. At the first detection of water, it emits a 110-decibel alarm, alerting you in time to spare any damage. If no one is home to shut it, the alarm will sound continuously for 2 days, depending on existing battery life.
- Use the alarm in any location in your home to prevent costly water damage! The Excalibur water alarm is small and discreet, using only one 9V battery that will power the unit for up to one year. Emitting a loud 110bd/30cm buzzer, the alarm can be heard throughout the house, even if the unit is placed in a basement. The Excalibur water alarm even features a low-battery indicator. With no wiring and no assembly required, placing the original Excalibur WA-100 water alarm around your home is the simplest, and most cost effective way to avoid costly water damage.
Mount the Water Alarm on the wall or stand it on the floor next to the appliance to be monitored. If it detects even the slightest amount of water, the Water Alarm will sound its loud 100-decibel alarm for up to 2 days.