A Little Rain Never Hurt Anybody...
BUT IF YOUR CAM ISN'T WATERPROOF, IT'S DONE FOR!
We've Got A Waterproof Camcorder For A FRACTION Of The Price!
Records Amazing Video Or Snaps Awesome Photos!
Ultra-Thin, Ultra-Light, Ultra-High Quality!
Take It Anywhere Rain or Shine!
Pop Out USB Connector = Easy To Upload Files!
Supports Up to 16GB microSD For ALL Your Photos & Videos!
AND NO BATTERIES! It's 100% Rechargeable!
Hope You're Sittin' Down!
Because this is gonna knock your off your feet!
It takes AMAZING photos!
It records UNBELIEVABLE videos!
It takes up NO space!
It requires NO batteries!
And it's NOT afraid of a little rain!
It's the Kodak Mini Digital Camcorder and it's the coolest little mini digital camcorder I've EVER come across!
Downpour? Sunshine? Record Your Life Through It All!
The WORST part of regular camcorders is that you KNOW if they even get a drop of water on them, they're probably dead.
Not like "okay let it dry off" dead but "put it in the trash it's done forever." dead.
Why aren't most cameras built for all-weather? Sometimes it's those rainy nights or gusty storms that make for the BEST moments!
You NEED a camcorder that you can rely on under ANY circumstance!
This thing is 100% waterproof and durable enough to take a few knocks! If you're livin' a crazy life, this camera won't shy away!
But for the rest of us, it's nice to know that we don't have to treat our camera like a precious jewel!
Feel CONFIDENT that your camera can take what you're throwin' at it!
PERFECT SIZE FOR ANYONE!
This thing is as small as a credit card! If you think this won't fit in your pocket, you're WRONG!
It's a heavy-duty, high-quality camcorder but it comes in the BEST size for on-the-go recording or photography!
After all, if you're traveling around, you need a camera you can keep on you at all times!
And it's ULTRA-THIN too! If you can carry a smartphone, you can carry this thing! The sheer convenience of a camera this portable is outstanding!
This thing is WAY more than just a camera! It comes with some SERIOUS bonuses too!
First off, you get a 2GB microSD card right off the bat! That'll store a TON of photos and even some of your videos!
But this thing can hold all the way up to a 16GB card! That means you can plug in any card ya got and get some SERIOUS room!
We're talkin' enough room to hold your ENTIRE vacation without having to worry about swapping out new cards!
And how about that AWESOME software?
The included ArcSoft MediaImpression software lets you use your PC to edit & trim your videos!
Heck, you can take your videos and capture single frames to turn into action-packed photographs! Then add in special effects like sepia tone, black & white, even fisheye!
You get REAL creative control over your videos or photos! YES!
UPLOADING IS SO EASY!
I HATE tryin' to deal with photos on other digital cameras after using this one! You gotta take out the card, find a card reader, plug it in, and then afterwards you gotta remember to take the card back out and put it back in your camera blah blah blah...
NO MORE! Just pop out the USB plug ON the camera and BOOM! You're uploading!
Does that sound easy? Good, because it is!
Ready For a CRAZY Deal?
Okay, you might be bracing for sticker shock with a waterproof mini digital camcorder that sounds THIS cool...
You won't even believe this until you're clicking order: it's only $40.97 with FREE US SHIPPING!
With the Kodak ZM1 Mini Digital Camcorder you have an instant replay button wherever you go, ready to capture all of those must-save moments. This itty-bitty camera easily slides into a pocket - even your skinny jeans - and is ready to go anywhere. With one touch, the Kodak Mini Digital Camcorder captures all the highlights, and the pop-out USB arm makes it seriously simple to share the fun on Facebook and YouTube. It's also built to withstand your crazy days, from a fumble in the rain to a trip to the bottom of your bag. The Kodak ZM1 Mini Digital Camcorder is ready when you are to catch all the very best moments.
Itty-Bitty Size, Big Video Fun
- Size of a credit card and ultra-thin to go anywhere
- Capture all the fun wherever life takes you
- Sleek design of the Mini slips into a pocket or purse
Capture Your Craziest Days with No Worries
- Waterproof design helps protect the camera should things get a bit wet and wild
- Accidents happen, and luckily the Mini is built to take those little falls
Make a Scene Wherever You Go
- No cables to worry about - just pop out the USB arm to upload, share, and charge
- Share on Facebook and YouTube with ease - built-in software and USB arm make editing, uploading and sending e-mail simple
- Replay your videos instantly with the vivid, high-contrast 1.8-inch color LCD
- See more details and more accurate colors with enhanced low-light performance
Be Creative with Great Video Software
- Cut and trim videos with ArcSoft MediaImpression Software (on camera)
- Transform the best video frames into amazing photos
- Add effects like black-and-white, sepia, fisheye, and more to your movies
How to Use It
- Capture more moments thanks to the rechargeable Li-Polymer battery with in-camera charging
- It doesn't matter if you own a Mac or PC - the Kodak Mini is compatible with both
- Always room for more - record hours of video with expandable card slot (2 GB MicroSD card included)
- ZM1 Camera
- ArcSoft MediaImpression Software for Kodak (on camera, PC only)
- Wrist Strap
- 2 GB MicroSD Card
- Quick Start Guide
- Color: Grey
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 0.5" x 2.4" (L x D x W)'
- Weight: 71 g
- Image Sensor: 1/5-type VGA CMOS
- Lens: 3.1 mm (35 mm equivalent: 40 mm), aperture: f/2.4
- Zoom: 3x digital
- Display Size: 1.8"
- Storage: 128 MB internal memory; MicroSD/SDHC card expansion slot (up to 16 GB)
- Focus Modes: Fixed
- Focus Range: 50 cm - infinity
- White Balance: Auto
- File Formats: Video - MJPEG; Still - JPEG
- Capture Modes:
- Video: VGA (640 x 480 @ 30 fps), QVGA (320 x 240 @ 30 fps), QVGA (320 x 240 @ 60 fps)
- Still: VGA (640 x 480)
- Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Macintosh 10.4, 10.5 or 10.6 with Safari 1.1 or higher
- Pentium 4, 2.8 GHz processor or greater
- 1 GB of RAm and 64 MB of video RAM
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM Drive
- Available USB Port (1.1 or higher)
- 1024 x 768 display resolution)
Note: MediaImpression Software works on PC only.