Don't Drill Holes - Don't Spend Big $$$ On a Wireless Routers!
You Can Use Your AC Outlets As High-Speed Internet Lines!
"What? No Way!"
Yes Way! You Gotta See This!
Amazing Adapters Let You Transfer Data Through Your AC Outlets!
Plug Your Modem In One, Your PC In The Other...
Get "Wired" Ethernet Across The House INSTANTLY!
No Drops - No Complications - No Security Risks!
Internet Anywhere - No Dropped Connections!
It may have been YEARS ago when your high-speed Internet connection was installed. And one thing is for sure: you don't want to be FORCED to setup right where that cable is!
But what can you do?
You can't just drill holes left and right to run the cable somewhere else! And even if you CAN - do you really WANT TO?!?!
You may have tried wireless... but talk about an effort in futility! You spend all that time trying to setup and sync your devices, only to realize the connection is SLOW, it drops all the time, and in some cases it won't even connect at ALL!
HERE'S SOMETHING I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW!
You can hook up your Ethernet through ANY of your power outlets!
This isn't a joke, and it's not some kinda trick - you just need these two little adapters and a modem!
It's really that easy!
Use your existing wiring to transfer digital data just like physical network cables! NO CONFIGURATION REQUIRED!
Talk About REAL High-Speed "Power!"
When you have these hooked up, they actually use the current wiring in your home to transmit the data between adapters, allowing you to use your outlets to bridge the distance between your modem and computer!
So maybe your modem is installed downstairs... now you can get Internet upstairs without having to do any construction work or trying to buy, install, and configure a router!
It completely circumvents the need to run additional cables, and prevents you from having to struggle through setting up a wireless connection!
Even better: this is WAY more secure!
Think about it! If you have your router setup with WiFi, anyone can communicate with it from outside the home! Sure, you may have it passworded (hopefully) but even those can be cracked!
With this, it runs the data right through the wiring ALREADY setup in your home! No data just "floating" around to be picked up by any old hacker! And that's not the only benefit...
Full Speed Ahead - This can get data transmission rates up to 200 Mbps! Most homes have upwards of only 50 Mbps max... so for 99.99% of users, that means you maintain the same high-speeds you've always had!
While this is great for the Internet, it allows all KINDS of networking! Since the adapters transfer data of all kinds through your wiring, it can work with PCs, Internet, printers, NAS, and more!
It's literally "plug and play" which means all you have to do is plug these into the wall, and hook up your devices to them! There's no extra steps, no configurations.
There's 3 lights on the side of the adapters that let you know that it's on, if the Ethernet is working, and if data is being successfully transferred! Talk about simple!
The box includes instructions that explain setting these up PERFECTLY! Not that there's much to do (if you've plugged devices into the wall before, you're already an expert!)
Genius Device Comes At a BRILLIANT Price!
So, routers cost upwards over over $100, right? And that's not including the stress and time you spend getting them to WORK!
Well guess what: this adapter set is only $38.97 with FREE US SHIPPING!
And since setting it up is a cake walk - you're gonna save HOURS of time on top of it! Talk about the ultimate package deal!
The LEA networks Netplug 200+ Compact Powerline Ethernet AV Adapter Kit provides two Homeplug AV compliant Ethernet wallmount adapters for communication over any electrical wiring, at the maximum speed of 200 Mbps (raw bit rate). These adapters use the power lines already installed in homes as a path to transmit digital data, voice and audio/video between devices. Its Plug-and-Play capability ensures that the NetPlug200+ acts just like a physical network cable between domestic power sockets without any configuration. It is designed to support full multimedia home networking, IPTV, and triple-play applications via high transfer rates and true Quality of Service (QoS). This convenient kit includes two adapters and two Ethernet cords so you are ready to turn your electrical outlets into high-speed digital power.
- Kit includes two Ethernet wall-mount adapters and two Ethernet cords
- Each adapter uses existing power lines to transmit high-speed digital data
- Plug-and-Play design means no software downloads or configuration required
- Supports full multimedia home networking, IPTV, and triple-play applications via high transfer rate
- 200 Mbps data transmission rate over existing electrical cables (raw bit rate) with a coverage of at least 200 meters/656 feet
- True QoS mechanisms to guarantee a seamless coexistence of real-time Triple Play services and data networking applications
- Plug-and-Play - no new wires, no software installation, no configuration required
- Easy pairing button providing a fast and easy way to add new adapters
- Auto-diagnostic mode to easily identify PLC network quality at home
- Instant indication of PLC network bandwidth through multicolor LED
- Advanced encryption mechanisms to ensure data security on your PLC network
- Coexistence with other HomePlug standard powerline technology: 85 Mbps and 200 Mbps
- Elegant and stylish, contemporary design with high quality look and feel
- The NetPlug 200+ is ready for multimedia home networking, Voice, and TV over IP applications
- Simultaneous distribution of multiple High Definition (HD) and Standard Definition (SD) video programs
- Audio and Video transmission across the home for multi-room services
- High speed Internet access sharing
- PC files and applications sharing
- Network connection of online games station
- Printers, NAS and peripherals sharing
- Voice over IP calls
- Network camera for distant home video surveillance
- Remote diagnostic and management of in-home PLC network