The Wireless Mouse You Can ACTUALLY Use ANYWHERE!
Your Mouse Works On a Mouse Pad...
But Can It Work On The Arm Of Your Favorite Chair Too?
THIS ONE CAN!
Unbelievable Technology Means TOTAL Freedom!
BETTER Than Optical Mice, BETTER Than Laser Ones!
Comfortable Design Works For Righties OR Lefties!
And The Deal Is Just Icing On The Cake!
What's there to say? They're WAY better than wired ones!
Trying to run the cord around your computer area, fighting with it when it gets caught, or not being able to click where you want to click because the cord is too short! "Frustrating" is the nice way to put it!
So of COURSE wireless is the way to go!
But do you REALLY get the "freedom" you're looking for with a standard wireless mouse? They try to dazzle you with "laser" or "optical", but to most regular users they're the same thing!
You can ONLY use those standard mice in the same places you'd use a wireless mouse: at your desk, generally on top of a mouse pad.
BLUETRACK TECHNOLOGY JUST BROKE ALL THE RULES!
Maybe you don't WANT to sit at the desk!
Maybe you're on a laptop, and you HATE HATE HATE that stupid touch pad on the bottom of it!
(I know I do - those things are GARBAGE!)
You need a mouse that works for you! You need a mouse that lets you use it wherever the heck you wanna use it!
BlueTrack technology blows laser and optical away! It works on ANY surface! We're talkin' carpet, marble, benches, wood, cement, granite... the only things it won't work on are mirrors or glass! Everything else is fair game!
You know that SUPER comfy chair you sit in 90% of the time? Now you can use the armrest as your mousepad! That's gonna be WAY more relaxing than sitting rigidly at your desk, suffering that awful chair.
MONTHS Worth Of Use Without Changing Batteries!
You can get up to 8 months worth of battery life in ONE battery (it only takes a single 'AA') Now THAT'S cool!
The WORST part of some wireless mice is it feels like you're replacing the batteries every week! Not with this bad boy! Even if you use it a TON - you've got months worth of power in there!
Especially when you consider it has a simple off/on switch. It sounds basic, but some wireless mice don't have one! Don't waste power when you aren't using it!
This Is a BIG Deal!
Because it's a LITTLE price! A full-on wireless mouse that you can use ANYWHERE you want? AND it's only $19.97? ANNNND FREE US SHIPPING? I've gone COMPLETELY nuts on this one!!
Sale ends Saturday; price goes up to $24.97! Act fast!
You will appreciate how comfortably the Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Limited Edition fits your hand and your mobile lifestyle. Use it just about anywhere, even on a rough park bench or your living room carpet, relying on Microsoft BlueTrack Technology. When it’s time to pack up and go, you will hardly notice the tiny transceiver - keep it plugged into the USB port, or stow it in the bottom of the mouse for travel. You can keep using your mouse for up to eight months with a single battery, and rely on the power indicator to tell you when it is time to replace it.
- BlueTrack Technology - Take advantage of BlueTrack Technology, which combines the power of optical with the precision of laser for remarkable tracking on virtually any surface.
- Exciting, Exceptional Accuracy - The large, blue beam, combined with an image sensor and pixel geometry designed by Microsoft, generates a high-contrast picture of the surface that allows exceptional tracking accuracy.
- Track On Just About Anything - Navigate your computer by using a BlueTrack Technology mouse on a picnic table, your living room floor, the armrest of a lobby chair, or even your pant leg.
- Stronger Sensitivity - The BlueTrack Technology light beam is more than four times larger than the average laser beam used in other laser mice, so you can point, click, and scroll with precision, no matter where you are.
- Plug-and-Go Transceiver - Leave the nano transceiver plugged in when you're on the go, or stow it in the mouse.
- 8-Month Battery Life - Use your mouse for up to eight months without having to change batteries. Battery status indicator tells you when battery power is low.
- On/Off Switch - Conserve battery power by turning off your mouse when not in use.
- Comfortable in Either Hand - Use your mouse with your left or right hand - ambidextrous design makes it comfortable either way.
- 1 'AA' Battery