The High-Tech Router You've Been DREAMING Of!
Turn Your Entire Home Into a WiFi Hotspot!
And Surf The Net With UNRIVALED SPEED!
300 Mbps - It Doesn't GET Faster Than That!
Two Antennas (That's Right... TWO!) For UNBELIEVABLE Range!
And It's More Secure Than Fort Knox!
It Has WPS & WISP Modes...
CONNECT WIRELESS DEVICES WITH ONE CLICK!
This Covers EVERYTHING!
802.11n/g/b - Is There Anything It CAN'T DO?
And The Setup Wizard Makes It All Easy!
It's The Router for Everyone!
If you're readin' this, you're probably on the Internet right now! And chances are, you're hooked up to something that's adding to the cable nightmare that computers tend to make!
Why put up with it? Oh right... because wireless networks are slow, right?
NOPE! THAT COULDN'T BE ANY MORE WRONG!
It's not wireless networks that are slow, it's those CRUMMY, ANCIENT ROUTERS that drag everyone down!
That's why you want a router that lets you take full advantage of the speed you need and free yourself from all the cords!
We've NEVER been able to find a router THIS good before!
The old wireless setups you might've used probably were junky and outdated, that cap off at a max of 54 Mbps.
With the current speeds you CAN get, that's like getting your car stuck in a traffic jam on the highway!
This thing lets you go up to 300 Mpbs! If you're using a wired connection now, you WON'T EVEN NOTICE when you go to wireless! It won't slow you down at ALL!
DUAL ANTENNAS! - Two is better than one! If you think you had range and stable connections before, wait until you've tried one with DOUBLE THE POWER!
They're fully-adjustable so you can get them pointing EXACTLY where you need for maximum range and connectivity!
And the 4 available ports in the back let you have wired connections too! Once you realize how perfect the wireless setup is, chances are you won't even need 'em... but it's ALWAYS nice to have the option, right?
3 Modes - It's The Most COMPLETE Router Ever!
No matter what you need, this router can do it all!
For starters, you can use it as a standard router, connecting additional devices to your Internet via wired or wireless modes!
Or you can BRIDGE a previous connection... that means if you already have a router, you can use this to EXTEND the range and get even better connections in other parts of your home or business!
It even has a wireless ISP (WISP) mode! This lets you provide wireless Internet to other devices, while maintaining complete privacy for all users involved! YES!
The Only Thing Faster Than This Router... Is Setting It Up!
I wanted to replace my old router, so when we saw these I immediately got one just for myself. I'm no stranger to setting up routers, but I was STILL shocked by how simple this one was!
The setup wizard walks you through all the steps you need to get this up and running. Even better, if you ARE one of those tech-savvy geniuses, you can bypass that wizard and set all the settings yourself!
For instance, that WPS button is AWESOME! Almost any WiFi-ready device has WPS support. All you have to do is press the WPS button on your device, and on the router itself... then they'll automatically locate and pair up! WOW!
It works on Windows, Mac, and even Linux computers!
I had everything ready to go in just a few minutes. And even if you aren't particularly tech savvy, our senior tech support manager created his own set of instructions just for this!
It just doesn't get easier than this!
And with all the security options that come built into this thing, you aren't gonna have ANY problems keeping your data private and safe!
We're talkin' enough encryption to keep those hackers and WiFi leechers from EVER getting near your data!
This is the safest router you'll EVER use!
AND HERE COMES THE BEST PART!
High Speed, High Tech, LOW PRICE - Just $34.97 with FREE US SHIPPING!
You are NOT gonna find a router like this for a price that low! Quality, speed, and easiness all in one!
The Monoprice Wireless 802.11N Router with WPS and WISP Function provides a complete, professional solution to a variety of networking applications. The router provides wireless connectivity in accordance with the 802.11b, g, and n standards, and can support wireless data transmission speeds up to 300 Mbps. In addition to the wireless options, the router includes four 10/100 RJ45 ports for wired connections using Cat5, Cat5e, or Cat6 LAN cables. It can be configured using a simple, easy-to-use setup wizard, allowing inexperienced users to quickly configure the router to meet their connectivity and security needs while experienced users can bypass the wizard and directly access all configuration options for quick setup of basic or custom configurations.
- Can be configured as a Gateway, Bridge, or Wireless ISP (WISP)
- Single-band 2.4 GHz wireless transmission frequency
- Automatic or fixed channel selection to avoid wireless conflicts
- 64-bit, 128-bit, and 152-bit WEP encryption with WPA/WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication
- Compatible with all versions of the Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems
- 4 Fast Ethernet ports for LAN with MDI-X function
- 1 WAN port for ADSL/Cable Modem with Auto MDI-X function
- Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) support
- Priority Of Service bandwidth control
- Automatic, on-demand, and detachable time dialing options
- Automatic virus isolation
- UPnP access support
- Static routing option
- Transmission speed selectivity up to 300 Mbps with automatic speed fallback
- Dynamic DNS (DDNS) configuration
- Advanced system security record support
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Automatic MDI/MDIX cable selection
- Supports PPPoE (Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet)
- Supports DHCP server/Client
- Supports firewall protection
- Supports virtual server mapping and special application seeting
- Gateway Mode - is the default method of operation, in which the router connects to a broadband modem and acts as the gateway between the local area network and the internet.
- Bridge Mode - allows the router to serve as an extension of an existing LAN, either through the wired connections or wirelessly, which effectively increases the range of the Wi-Fi coverage area. Multiple routers can be bridged into the same network, providing widescale wireless coverage to a large area, such as a warehouse. In Bridge mode the router's built-in firewall and DHCP services are disabled so that the main gateway router can perform these functions.
- Wireless ISP (WISP) Mode - is a combination of the Bridge and Gateway modes, in which the router still relies on the main gateway to provide access to the internet, but it retains use of the built-in firewall and DHCP services. This is ideal for when you want to limit or control access to the LAN or internet for an individual subset of users.
Extensive Range of Options and Security Controls, Including
- WEP/WPA2 encryption configuration
- MAC address white or black listing
- Port filtering
- IP filtering
- MAC filtering
- URL filtering
- Port forwarding
- Virtual LAN configuration
- SSID broadcast control
- DMZ mode for troubleshooting
- Scheduling of operation and access times
- Microsoft Windows 95 or later
- Mac OSX 10.0.x or later
- Linux with appropriate driver compile
- Broadband modem for internet access
- Internet Explorer 6.x or newer to configure router (additional fees may apply)
- Wired or wireless network adapter on computer(s) (802.11n strongly recommended for wireless connections)