Struggling to Connect to ANY WiFi Signal?
SHORT RANGE AND CHUGGING SPEEDS GOT YA DOWN?
Slow WiFi With No Range... WHAT'S THE POINT?!
Say Hello to a 150Mbps Lan Adapter With a 5dBi Antenna!
This Is The Answer You've Been Dreamin' About!
A 5 dBi Antenna That's RIDICULOUSLY POWERFUL!
Check Out The Unbelievable Price! Just $19.97!!
A FRUSTRATING Story...
So you just set up your new wireless router at home so you can enjoy wireless anywhere in the house. There's only one problem... "anywhere" isn't quite right, is it? What always seems to happen? There's the one spot in your home that you enjoy relaxing and browsing the Internet...but that seems to be the spot where you just can't get quite enough signal. It's just a little too slow and too weak.
My one question to you is - Why should you have to put up with that slow, weak, crappy internet connection? Huh??
Or - how about when you're at a hotel that brags about having "wireless internet"? Yeah, we've all been there - they ALWAYS seem to stick you in a room that's juuusssst out of reach of that wonderful "wireless internet" they claim to have.
So, what if there was an ANTENNA you could plug into your laptop or desktop computer that would give a little extra coverage that your lookin' for??
Well, we found one! This blazin' fast 150Mbps 802.11n adapter with a 5dBi antenna...is gonna give your signal that extra ump that it needs...AND THEN SOME!
Most "top of the line" lan adaptors you see have a 3dBi antenna. Are they nice? Yep. So imagine the power of a 5dBi antenna!
So - last weekend I took the family to one of my favorite hotel resorts and decided to bring this bad boy along. I had my laptop in my hotel room and was only gettin' between 1 and 2 bars.
I plugged this little sucker in and WA-POW....I had 4 bars!!! Talk about a boost!!! I'm always bringing this little guy everywhere my laptop goes from now on!!!!
This surfin' is smokin fast too!! In the bad old days (like last month), if you had an 802.11g adapter, you'd be stuck cruising along at 54Mbps - this does a whoppin' 150Mbps! You don't even need to know that Mbps means Mega Bits Per Second to see it's nearly double the speed!
Setup is super easy too - it's just a wireless USB internet adapter with a powerful antenna, so just plug it into your computer, run the software, and a few minutes later you're surfing! You can be up to hundreds of feet away and STILL pull in a good signal!
Now THAT'S impressive!!
Bottom line - if you are sick and tired of weak WiFi signals and surfing the net at super-slow speeds, it's time to upgrade to the Lamborghini of LAN adapters!!!
Your price? Just $19.97 and US shipping is FREE! Heck, you can't buy a standard wireless internet adapter from the big box stores for that kind of money, let alone one with extra coverage at insanely fast speeds!!!!
Extend the range of your current wireless network with this EN-MS150NW Wireless LAN Mini USB adapter.
The compact, mini design makes this adapter ultra portable and easy to take with you anywhere. The EN-MS150NW complies with IEEE 802.11n (Draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b standards. Its USB 2.0 interface makes connected a breeze. Plus, with the included 5 dBi antenna you'll get a better signal!
Your network is secure with 64/128/152-bit WEP and WPA encryption methods, 802.1x authentication standards security features. This EN-MS150NW 802.11n wireless LAN mini USB adapter is ideal for environments with the need for high-speed wireless data traffic!
- Compact design
- Sleek white color
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g (darft), IEEE 802.11b
- Effective working distance: 200 meters (656 feet) farthest indoor and 830 meters (2723 feet) farthest outdoor (varies due to the environment)
- Frequency range: 2.4-2.4835 GHz
- Number of channels: 13
- Support the network protocol: CSMA / CA with ACK
- Transfer method: Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS)
- Sensitivity: 54: -68 dBm @ 10% PER, 11M: -85 dBm @ 8% PER, 6M: -88 dBm @ 10% PER, 1M: -90 dBm @ 8% PER, 256K: -105 dBm @ 8% PER (typical value)
- Antenna: 5 dBi antenna
- Modulation: BPSK, QPSK, CCK and OFDM (BPSK/QPSK/16-QAM/64-QAM)
- Bus Interface: USB
- Security features: Support 64/128/152 bit WEP data encryption, support for WPA, IEEE 802.1X, TKIP, AES encryption and security mechanisms, etc.
- Support System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/VISTA/Windows 7
- Other technical parameters: The provision of two working modes: Centralized control type (Infrastructure) and Peer-to-Peer (Ad-Hoc)
- Characteristics: Launch 150/54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6/11/5.5/2/1 Mbps
- 0.75 x 0.6 x 0.2-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/VISTA/Windows 7
- Available USB port
- CD-ROM drive