In One Second You Could Lose It All!
DON'T LET A MISTAKE TURN INTO A NIGHTMARE!
Acronis Backs Up All Your Files AUTOMATICALLY!
Computers Always Eventually Crash - But You Can Be Prepared!
Here's the Easiest Backup and Restore Program Out There
Just a Few Clicks Means You're ALWAYS Safe from Disaster
Don't Lose EVERYTHING Your PC Has!
Protecting Your Data Has NEVER Been Easier!
Photos - Software - Data - EVERYTHING!
BACKUP YOUR FILES!
If you've heard it once, you've heard it a million times: "You need to backup your data!"
BUT THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!
The horror story of losing EVERYTHING on your computer stings just as bad no matter how many times you hear it! That's YEARS of personal data: family photos, tax information, all that music you paid for, all the SOFTWARE you spent a fortune on... EVERYTHING!
And once data is gone... it's gone. If you didn't back anything up, then you aren't gettin' it back! It's that simple!
If you have to manually restore all that information... well, good luck! You gotta find old CDs, find the serial keys (or even contact customer support), hunt for old memory cards and cameras and hope they still have your photos, ask friends and family for their copies... the list goes on.
Or you could just use the BRAND NEW Acronis True Image 2013 and click a few buttons.
True Image has saved my behind twice now... and it's SO EASY!
The difference is hours spent while sweating bullets or a few minutes while you kick back and relax because YOU had this brand new program!
**Plus it works with Windows 8, 7, Vista, AND XP!! YES!!**
I absolutely love this software. If it weren't for the backups I saved with True Image, I'd have lost DAYS restoring information and even then, I would still have tons of files I simply couldn't replace!
The last time my computer crashed, I nearly had a panic attack thinking of what I nearly lost!
THIS IS THE EASIEST WAY TO BACKUP EVERYTHING YOU CARE ABOUT!
All you have to do is set it up and tell it what files you want to backup.
Automatic Sync Technology
This sync stuff is amazing! It keeps your backup storage in "sync" with your actual computer. That means it automatically copies and backs up the files YOU want it to... from a few essential documents to your entire hard drive!
Let me say that again: It's automatic! You just set up what you want it to save and it makes sure you have those locked down and secured!
Here's how it works!
It takes your current hard drive and makes an identical "image" (exact copy) of your hard drive. You can save that image to another hard drive, an external drive, a flash drive, a separate partition... even CD and DVDs! Wherever you'd feel more comfortable saving that backup image... it's your choice!
It's So EASY! Just read this:
The backup creation wizard will walk you through, step-by-step, and get you ready to go in minutes! It's so easy that there's no reason NOT to have a back up now!
You can even just drag and drop some applications!
Security and Safety In One - You can password protect your backups, too! That means you'll ALWAYS have your data... but nobody else can touch it!
Restoring is Just as Easy!
Creating a "rescue disk" or storing the image on a flash drive means you can boot right to it if disaster strikes! Restoring your back up takes no time at all! I LOVE this software!
(By the way - If you ever want to upgrade to a bigger hard drive... this is perfect! It'll bring over your hard drive EXACTLY AS IT WAS... just with more room to spare! PERFECT!)
Just check out these amazing features!
Disk Imaging for quick and easy backups!
Smart Scheduling lets you backup automatically at certain times or events!
Secure Zone creates a special partition to securely store your back ups!
Startup Recovery Manager to boot and restore after a system failure! Never get locked out of your PC!
Individual Backups so you can store just the important data or files!
Non-Stop Backups if you want, Acronis will constantly sync with new changes so EVERYTHING is backed up, always!
And that's only a FRACTION of the power of Acronis True Image 2013! Make sure to check out our product page for a full rundown!
Don't forget the best part: IT WORKS WITH SO MANY DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF WINDOWS! From XP all the way to the BRAND NEW WINDOWS 8!
For every way you can think of your files being lost, there's 100 more potential problems that can sneak up on you! Hard drives ALWAYS eventually fail. And then there's viruses and accidents and even computer theft!
You can protect yourself from everything with one simple program. Don't let bad luck cost you years of information and cherished files!
Just think about. If you were to have a computer crash right now... how long would it take you to restore everything? A couple hours? Days? If you count all the irreplaceable stuff... you'd NEVER get back to what you had before!
But if you had everything saved with Acronis True Image... you'd be up and running in a flash!
Ever since I first used a disk imaging software, I've never been without it.
There's simply no easier or more secure way to keep your files and software accessible in even the worst of computer crashes!
And with all the awards that Acronis has earned over the years, it's a no-brainer why this should be the one piece of software you buy all year!
This is the BRAND NEW 2013 version. Which means anywhere else, you would be payin' at LEAST $40 minimum (if you're lucky) and up to even $60+... PLUS SHIPPING! But at WorldStart you can get it for just $42.97 with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
Brand new software at an unbeatable price? And no shipping? AND no more worrying about hard drive failures? DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS?!
Head over to our site before they're all gone!
Special Note to Those Thinking of Upgrading to Windows 8 - You never know what you're gonna get with a new operating system! And Windows 8 is a BIG change... which is why you're gonna want this software! If you have an image of your old setup, and have a problem or just don't like the new Windows? You can use Acronis True Image to restore RIGHT back to your preferred operating system in just minutes! PERFECT!
Acronis True Image 2013 is a whole new vision for backup, featuring the latest sync technologies and support for new devices. It protects your photos, documents, music, mail, programs, contacts, calendars, and more - storing your content in a secure online location that syncs with your devices. From an intuitive graphical interface, you can easily define where to backup - whether locally or online - and how often. Acronis True Image 2013 is safe, reliable, and easy to install and use - making an amazing backup tool even better with fast, automatic, non-stop protection.
New and Improved
- Breakthrough Sync - The newest sync technologies are here, making synchronization fast, secure, and breathtakingly simple. The files you choose are pushed to all your devices - automatically, effortlessly, and seamlessly.
- Mobile File Access - Your files are available from all your favorite devices, from smartphones to tablets and PC, so your files are always available - anywhere, anytime - from True Image 2013's free mobile apps.
- Nonstop Backup - True Image 2013 records ongoing changes as you work, so you can revisit any file, folder, or your entire system as it was at a specific point in time.
- Windows 8 - Hand in hand with the latest developments, True Image 2013 is compatible with Windows 8 - and it still supports all Windows operating systems back to XP.
- Disk Imaging - Restore everything - not just the files, but the exact configuration of your computer including your operating system, settings, and applications.
- Try&Decide - Avoid disasters before they happen by trying out new software and browsing any websites with the test drive capability of Try&Decide technology.
- Secure Zone - Store a disk backup on your system drive, and recover on the fly, wherever you are, even if your operating system has failed.
- Smart Scheduling - Your backups can run automatically when you want them to, even when you aren't using your computer.
- View Before You Restore - Get a clear preview of what your system looked like during each backup and choose the version you want to be restored.
- Incremental Backups - No need to run a full-system backup every time. Incremental and differential backups capture changes since the last backup to save disk space.
- Set and Forget - You choose when and how frequently to backup your computer; Acronis True Image 2013 handles the rest.
- 2+ Tb Drives - If you have an extra-high capacity hard drive, it's not problem for True Image, which can protect over 2 terabytes of files, programs, and other content.
- Extreme Media Versatility - Use any storage devices; True Image 2013 backs up to DVDs, USB keys, external hard drives, GPT drives, and even cloud storage.
- Background Operation - Keep working during backups - True Image 2013 works in the background and doesn't affect the running processes.
- Simple Network Backup - True Image 2013 automatically detects and displays your NAS device so you can backup multiple network PCs to a safe and reliable storage site.
- Your Data, Your Privacy - True Image 2013 is armed with robust government-grade AES-256 encryption to keep your data safe and sound.
- Full GPT and UEFI Support - Keeps your PC up to date with industry standards
- NAS Support - Nonstop Backup to a shared network drive; also recommends NAS storage as a backup location
- Acronis Nonstop Backup - Automatically creates incremental backups, allowing users to roll back their system, files, and folders to any point in time
- Drag and Drop Interface - Start tasks or backups without starting the whole application - just drag and drop the task to the desktop
- Time Explorer - Add comments to any backup and view screenshots that show exactly what your desktop looked like at the moment of the backup
- Disk Imaging - Backup the entire system on the fly to ensure recovering of your operating system and applications without reinstalling
- Clone Disk - Copy your entire hard drive and replace it with a new one without reinstalling operating systems and applications, saving hours of effort
- File Backup - Back up individual files, folders, or file categories
- Acronis Startup Recovery Manager - Boot and restore a system after a failure; start the recovering process simply be selecting the F11 key, even if your operating system has failed
- Virtual Hard Disk Support - Convert Acronis backup images (.tib) into virtual hard disk files (.vhd) and vice versa
- Acronis Secure Zone - Secure partition that allows you to store a disk backup file on your system drive. Recover on the fly, wherever you are, even if you operating system has failed
- Image Encryption with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) - Encryption algorithm used by U.S. Government Agencies; True Image supports 128-, 192-, and 256-bit encryption
- Windows 8 All Editions
- Windows 7 All Editions SP1
- Windows Vista All Editions SP2
- Windows XP Home Edition SP3
- Windows XP Professional (X32 SP3/X64 SP2)
- Windows Home Server 2011