Are You Ready to MASTER Office 2010?!
We Have THE COMPLETE Training Software...
Over 200 Lessons!
Beginner to Advanced Topics!
Go at Your Own Pace!
Designed to Make You a SPECIALIST In Office
It's The Software You've Been DREAMING Of!
It's Time to Become a Computer Pro!
If you've ever used Microsoft Office (and come on, who hasn't?) you've probably noticed it isn't particularly... intuitive. The headaches of trying to figure out how to just do simple tasks in Office are a thing of the past!
This is the absolute BEST way to learn the tricks and shortcuts to make your Office knowledge something to be envied. It was designed for all users, and is PERFECT to turn you from a novice into a specialist.
Hands-on experience is UNBEATABLE! That's right, with Professor Teaches, you won't go cross-eyed getting overloaded with useless information.
It's FILLED with tons of interactive, realistic lessons that actually have you doing what you're learning. There's just no better way to learn quickly and correctly.
This list is just a TASTE of what Professor Teaches offers!
THIS COVERS EVERYTHING!
Even if you're already familiar with Microsoft Office, this software will give you a brush-up and increase your overall skills. Heck, I bet you could be an Office EXPERT and you'll still learn a new trick or two!
Realistic simulations give you a learning experience as engaging as if a true Office specialist were standing behind you, guiding you the whole way.
If you have a question, this software has the answer.
It would be impossible to tell you EVERYTHING this extensive software does. It's basically the complete encylopedia of Microsoft Office 2010.
Go from start to finish and you'll be more experienced than any Microsoft techie.
Or just focus on the areas YOU need and become an Office genius overnight! Even if you THINK you're an expert already, you'll gather TONS of new shortcuts with Professor Teaches.
There's a REASON Professor Teaches wins so many awards, you know!
The software is incredible, but so is the deal we managed to get on it! True mastery can be easy AND inexpensive... learn the ins-and-outs of Office 2010 for the low price of only $12.97 with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
PS - Don't pass up this deal, once they're gone... they're gone. And they're gonna go QUICK! The few that remain (unlikely as it is) will run to $18.97 on Thursday !
[Family Pack - Licensed for noncommercial use on up to 3 PCs]
Professor Teaches Office Home and Student 2010 is the fast way for students to learn Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010, with shortcuts that will get you A+ results. Learn to create outstanding school reports, design impressive presentations, share information for group projects, and more. Home Users will discover how easy it is to learn the essential skills of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and OneNote 2010 to build new knowledge and produce professional-quality projects. Learn to create impressive budgets, organize multiple home projects, track expenses, and more.
- Realistic - Realistic simulations provide an accurate learning environment so your transition to Office 2010 is fast and easy.
- Interactive - More than just videos, you'll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for betting learning and retention.
- Complete - Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included. No other training is more complete.
- Students - Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 provides four powerful productivity products to help you achieve success in your class work. Professor Teaches helps you build all the skills you need to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote 2010. Increase your productivity for school while learning to perform the tasks you need to get to the head of the class.
- Benefits for Students:
- Learn Fast
- Learn Shortcuts
- Create A+ Reports and Presentations
- Learn How To:
- Create Impressive School Reports
- Organize and Manage Class Work
- Design Multimedia Presentations
- And More!
- Home Users - Professor Teachers training gives you the skills you need to learn the essentials of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote 2010. Learn to perform all of the tasks you need to complete family and home projects successfully, like creating budgets, tracking expenses, producing documents and presentations, organizing activities, and more.
- Benefits for Home Users:
- Easy to Learn
- Gain New Knowledge
- Improve Skills for Home and Work
- Learn How To:
- Organize Projects in Notebooks
- Create Budgets and Track Expenses
- Organize Family Events and Information
- And More!
- Over 200 lessons
- 4 to 8 hours of training per course
- Interactive exercises
- Professional voice narration
- Realistic simulation of software
- End-of-chapter quiz questions
- Checkmarks for completed topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for instant training
Learn the Features of Office Home and Student 2010
- Organize and manage projects at home
- Organize and manage class work
- Collaborate with classmates
- Post your school work online and access remotely
- Post, share, and edit notes for group projects online
- Work on projects with others simultaneously
- Create impressive spreadsheets
- Build budgets and track expenses
- Create data charts with Sparklines
- Store your information in one place
- Organize multiple projects in notebooks
- Create multimedia presentations
- Embed and insert video files in presentations
- Create elegant Word documents
- Turn bullet-point lists into SmartArt graphics
- Capture screenshots and insert your docs
Word 2010 - Over 65 Lessons
- How to Create Documents
- Using Templates
- Moving and Copying Text
- Applying Font Formats
- Adding Bullets and Numbering
- Inserting Pictures
- Resizing and Moving Pictures
- Using the Thesaurus
- Correcting Spelling and Grammar
- How to Print Documents
- Saving Documents as Web Pages
OneNote 2010 - Over 35 Lessons
- Working with the Ribbon
- Using Dock to Desktop
- Creating and Configuring Notebooks
- Taking and Saving Notes
- Spellchecking Notes
- Creating Unfiled Notes
- Adding Pictures
- Introducing Pen Mode
- Converting Handwriting
- Adding Equations
- Tagging Notes
- Sharing Notebooks on the Web
Excel 2010 - Over 70 Lessons
- Sorting and Filtering
- Spreadsheet Formatting
- Creating Charts
- Entering Formula
- Creating Workbooks
- Entering Data
- Changing Cell Alignment
- Inserting Graphics
- Using AutoFilter
- Inserting Functions
- Using Financial Functions
- Number Formatting
- Saving a Workbook as a Webpage
PowerPoint 2010 - Over 55 Lessons
- Using Grids and Guides
- Managing Files and Folders
- Creating a New Presentation
- Entering Text on a Slide
- Formatting Bullets
- Changing a Slide Layout
- Adding a Picture
- Customizing Templates
- Using the Slide Master
- Adding Transition Effects
- Adding Animation Effects
- Printing Your Presentation
- Broadcasting a Presentation to the Web
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Pentium PC or higher
- Average 150 MB of available hard disk space per application
- DVD-ROM Drive
- 1024 x 768, 16-bit color display
- Sound card
- Speakers or headphones
License: 3 PC Family License is licensed for noncommerical use on up to 3 PCs.