If you’re anything like me, you use your laptop to do a ton of banking online. But it’s not easy to do if you don’t have an attached numeric keyboard. If you don't have one you have to hunt around on the top of the keyboard just to enter in a few numbers. It’s frustrating and totally inconvenient.
A numeric keypad that sits at the side of your laptop and plugs right into your USB port! BOOM DONE!
And using this is nothing like trying to text on a cell phone! The number keys are just as big if not bigger than most laptop keypads. That means you’ll feel right at home as you sit down to work!
The attached USB cord is three feet long so no matter where your port is located, it’s sure to reach!
And the whole pad is ergonomically tilted to just the right angle for less wrist strain! Four rubberized cushions on the bottom will keep it from sliding across your desk too! The 18 keys just feel right – no need to press hard – they respond nicely to a gentle touch.
It's lightweight and compact which means you can easily pack it up and take it to the office, meetings, on trips, anywhere! Truly, this is a plug ‘n play device that boasts full-sized keys for comfort and accuracy!
Don’t let this one sell out before you get yours! We do have limited quantities!
Today we're offering it for only $16.97!
The Targus Numeric Keypad allows users to type in numbers into spreadsheets and other applications quickly and easily. The full-size 19mm keys improve speed and accuracy by making it easier to locate and press the numbers you are looking for. The integrated ergonomic tilt provides added comfort which helps reduce strain after a long work day. The USB cord is three feet long to provide additional flexibility in the workspace. Ideal for in office or in home use.
- Functionality - Full-sized keys are comfortable and large for increased accuracy; great for those working on spreadsheets, accounting files, or financial applications
- Compatibility - USB port required; true plug-and-play device with no drivers required
- Ergonomic - Ergonomic tilt provides support to help prevent wrist strain
- USB - Connects to a laptop or desktop computer using an included cable with USB connector
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Macintosh OS X 10.4 or later
- Available USB port