Everything You've EVER Wanted to Know...
ABOUT CREATING WEBPAGES AND GRAPHICS IS HERE!
Don't Spend a Fortune on a Class! Forget Paying Someone to Teach You...
GET PROFESSOR TEACHES WEBPAGES & GRAPHICS INSTEAD!
Eight Complete Training Courses, 11 Tutorials, Hundreds of Topics!
GO FROM BEGINNER TO PRO USING ONE PROGRAM!
Stunning Deal ONLY Good for Today - Get it While it's Hot!\
This is HUGE!
Ever wanted to learn how to create webpages and graphics? Ever looked in to how much money it costs to have a professional build you a web page? Do you know how much graphic designers charge to make graphics for you? Here's a hint: it costs a fortune!
Lucky for you, there's a new program available that teaches you EVERYTHING you need to know. It covers everything, from the basics to the technical. It covers 8 of the most important programs out there regarding webpages and graphics.
You'll be creating your own webpages and graphics in no time, using the most popular, up-to-date programs available. Read on!
Master the EIGHT Most Important Web & Graphics Programs with Ease!
The lessons provide realistic simulations of each of the eight programs, so when you're actually using them on their own, you'll know exactly what you're doing. They also give you videos and direct lesson interactions, complete with quizzes at the end of each one.
And it's EXTENSIVE! We're talking about literally hundreds of topics that cover ALL of the bases! You'll start as a beginner, and by the end you're going to be a pro!
By now, you must be wondering exactly what programs you're going to be able to master by using Professor Teaches How to Create Webpages and Graphics. Well, it's just eight of the most IMPORTANT programs to date! Check it out:
DreamWeaver CS5 with more than 95 lessons!
Flash CS5 with more than 75 lessons!
PhotoShop CS5 with more than 80 lessons!
Web Design Fundamentals with more than 30 lessons!
HTML Fundamentals with more than 85 lessons!
Expressions Web with more than 45 lessons!
Publisher 2010 with more than 50 lessons!
You're About to Go Pro...For CHEAP!
Ready for a shocker? Today and ONLY for today, get Professor Teaches how to Create Webpages and Graphics for just $12.97 with FREE US SHIPPING!
PS: this price is ONLY good for today. Saturday, we're forced to up it to $18.97 so don't wait!
Professor Teaches How to Create Web Pages and Graphics 8 provides realistic, interactive, and complete training for creating web pages and graphics. Build your skills and learn everything you need, from beginning to advanced topics, as you learn the features of Adobe CS5 Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Flash, along with Microsoft's Expression Web 4 and other popular web and graphics programs. Each interactive tutorial is organized for fast and easy learning with practical exercises that build skills quickly and effectively. With 11 separate tutorials on web and graphic design covering 30 of the most important learning topics and hundreds of practical exercises, Professor Teaches How to Create Web Pages and Graphics 8 will build your skills quickly.
- Realistic - Realistic simulations provide an accurate learning environment so your transition to Excel and Word is fast and easy.
- Interactive - More than just videos, you'll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention.
- Complete - Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included; no other training is more complete.
- Hundreds of learning topics
- 4 to 8 hours of training per course
- Beginner to advanced topics
- Self-paced learning objectives
- Introduction and summaries
- Interactive exercises
- Professional voice narration
- Realistic simulation of software
- End-of-chapter quiz questions
- Checkmarks for completed topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
- Design Great-Looking Websites with the Power of Dreamweaver - Use the power of Dreamweaver to organize your website, create and apply CSS styles, insert text and hyperlinks, insert images and multimedia, and publish your website on the Internet.
- Discover New Ways to Create Graphic Images with Photoshop - Visually enhance your web pages with Photoshop, the industry-standard image-editing tool. Learn to work with photo layers, use palettes and marquee tools, edit digital images, and create powerful graphics for your personal and professional projects.
- Add Stunning Animation,Video, and Interactivity with Adobe Flash - Create dynamic web content: stunning animations with only a few clicks of the mouse, buttons that product sounds and perform actions, and websites designed entirely in Flash. Learn to optimize images for the web.
- Easily Create Web Pages using Expression Web 4 - Learn how Expression Web 4 will help you tackle anything from basic tasks like formatting text to more advanced tasks like defining page properties, creating auto thumbnails, adding jump menus, and generating site reports.
- Learn to Create Publications with Microsoft Publisher 2010 - Learn how Publisher can help you create publications for print, convert a publication for the Web, and create great-looking content for print or web with the least amount of effort.
- The Fast, Easy Way to Learn Web Design - You can learn from all 11 courses or just the ones you need. In either case, the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life. Professor Teaches courses use real-world settings to help you apply your new knowledge directly to your daily tasks.
- Get Creative and More Productive - These courses will increase your proficiency with many web tasks by guiding you through each step of the process. You will be able to create web pages, edit digital images, and create powerful presentations for your personal and professional projects.
- Includes Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Topics - Chapters are organized into specific learning objectives, easily available from the main menu. Learning objectives guide you to success, colorful graphics and clear instructions keep you interested, and professional voice narration assists retention.
- Interactive Training to Learn Web and Graphic Design - Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in a realistic simulation of the software. Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application. Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates, and practical exercises and examples make learning easy.
- Includes Just-in-Time Training - Get quick assistance with Professor Answers. Find answers to your questions faster and easier than navigating Help Systems. Powerful search and browse features help you locate the specific topic you need, right when you need it. And Professor Answers also provide mini-training sessions for quick knowledge and experience.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8
- Pentium PC or higher
- Average 150 MB hard drive space available per application
- DVD-ROM Drive
- 1024 x 768, 16-bit color display
- Sound card
- Speakers or headphones