Myst, the number-one-selling game title of all time with more than 13 million units sold, is THE adventure to have on the DS. Myst is one of the most well known adventure licenses in the world.
The classic adventure that defined the genre, Myst, brings hours of immersive play to the Nintendo DS. Myst is an engaging experience that pulls players into beautiful yet eerie worlds with unique settings in varied times and places. The non-linear game play of Myst is designed unlike any other adventure game with no instructions, inventory, death or dialogue. Myst is about the experience encountered throughout the breathtaking worlds and environments. While venturing through the six worlds of Myst, players help individuals trapped in parallel dimensions – without ever actually encountering living beings – by solving a multitude of puzzles, mazes and problems. Close observation and precise logic will help players unlock the secrets of Myst.
- Immerse yourself in six worlds ("Ages") that for the first time include the totally new ‘Rime Age’, a new Arctic world for DS players to explore as they endeavor to uncover clues and solve the mysteries of Myst.
- Newly re-mastered Video, audio and new music.
- Solve a multitude of puzzles which will challenge your skills of perception and thought. And Unravel hidden mysteries that will reveal the dramatic events of the islands past.
- New interface – The game uses the stylus as the key method of interaction and takes advantage of the dual screens to enhance game play. The upper screen provides information and allows players to view magnified images while the bottom screen is used to access mini-tools and navigate throughout Myst.
- New mini-tools
- Players have a new arsenal of tools at their disposal including a magnifying glass, camera, notebook and map.
- Magnifying glass – With this tool, players can closely inspect clues and items as well as interact with them.
- Camera – The camera allows players can take a snapshot to use for future reference.
- Notebook – Players can keep notes in their diary as they travel through Myst.
- Map – The map can aid in exploration by pinpointing key locations.
- Original soundtrack – The players experience is enhanced by new music and sound effects that add to the realism of the game.