The Sharper Image TSA 3-Dial Combination Lock securely locks your bags and still allows for TSA inspections without damage to the lock or your luggage. The TSA-accepted and recognized locks use the Travel Sentry system allowing customers to set their own combination for general security and TSA screener access for security checks. TSA screeners are issued codes and secured tools for secured access to open the locks. The lock is durable and made of zinc construction. You can set the combination along with resetting the combination as often as needed.
- Engineered for better baggage security
- Lock without fear of having locks cut open
- The lock uses a 3-digit combination
- Original number is 0-0-0 - you set your own combination.
- Approved and compliant by the TSA (Transportation Security Administration)
- Distinct design makes luggage easier to identify