HOT PXL is a myriad of mini-games (think Nintendo's Wario Ware) aimed at a more mature, cultured crowd.
HOT PXL is a myriad of mini-games (think Nintendo's Wario Ware) aimed at a more mature, cultured crowd. The rapid fire game play requires players to draw on their reflexes and 2D gaming prowess to get through hundreds of inspired scenarios? It's blasting through an old-school Zaxxon-inspired game, busting tricks on a skateboard, a BMX stage-diving at a pixilated concert, or simply trying to cross the street. By playing through the main Story Mode, players unlock alternate versions of the mini games which add infinite replay ability in the Theater Mode and within the game's Smart Playlists. HOT PXL will take full advantage of the PSP system's unique capabilities, including the ability to download new content through a PC/web interface, ensuring hardcore and casual gamers alike receive the most original and versatile gaming experience on the scene.
- 200+ Mini-Games & 10 Boss Games: including revisited Atari's classics;
- Custom "Smart Playlists": gamers can manage their own mini-games playlists;
- Hip Urban and Street Culture Designs
- Cognitive Gameplay: gamer profile is measured and the challenges are tuned to each player's skills;
- HOTPXL.com: a web 2.0 style online community and mini-games store that offers downloads and ability to purchase new mini-games and playlists;
- zSlidePlayer Free PC Software Bundle: podcasting audio and video, player statistics and saved games backups an iTunes-like experience;
- Pick Up and Play: intuitive and easy-to-play games;
- Soundtrack: featuring tracks from leading and upcoming electro-pop and hip-hop acts.