The classic sporting game series of Track & Field celebrates its’ 25th Anniversary by coming to the Nintendo DS. All the excitement and fun of the original titles is brought up to date with a bright and stylish new look, loads more events and online play. The hyper-addictive gameplay was developed to take full advantage of the touch screen and stylus, thus providing gamers with a unique experience on the DS. Players can either dip into single events or take on the challenge of the sporting career mode. Test your skills against the world via the Wi-Fi Connect and see if you have what it takes to become the best in the world. Going beyond mere online play New International Track and Field features online tournaments, and worldwide rankings.
- More than 20 athletic challenges, including 100 meter sprint, high jump, archery, pole vaulting, and javelin
- Massive online feature set – 4 player game sharing, worldwide rankings, and online tournaments
- Voice Boost – Use the microphone on the DS to give your character a boost by shouting words of encouragement. The louder you are, the bigger the boost!
- Each Konami character has a Challenge Event that will test your skills in unique and entertaining ways
- Customize you athlete with new equipment, costumes, and other cool items