What is it about computers that makes them SO annoying to use for simple tasks?
You have data on this computer. But you want it on that computer. Or maybe you want to move your PC's data to your laptop.
Either way, it's YOUR data... why is it such a PAIN to move?!
Well, it's because you don't have THIS SMARTLINK DATA TRANSFER CABLE!
Think about it! Whether you're trying to move data between your own PCs, share some data with a friend, or trying to copy data to all your computers... you're not sure where to begin!
Sure there's lots of ways to do it - and they all fall under "hard and miserable"!
You could spend your afternoon burning CDs, emailing the files to yourself (please tell me you don't do that), or grabbing an Ethernet cable and try to network the computers together.
Yeah, that didn't sound very good to me either.
You need a smarter way to do it!
It effortlessly networks your two computers together with just a cable - all automatic! In fact, I looked up the word "easy" in the dictionary and I think I saw a picture of the Smart PC-Link Data Transfer Cable!
I can explain the whole process in 10 seconds!
Just plug the unit into the computer that has the files you want, then plug the included cable into the computer you want to transfer those file to - you're over half way done!
Oh, and you'll absolutely love this - once you plug in, a friendly "Windows Explorer" style window automatically pops open so you can quickly drag and drop your files from one computer to another!
That's really it!
So easy it ought to be illegal!
In fact, all you need to know is WHAT a USB port is so you know where to plug it in!
Without a DOUBT - this is the one accessory NO computer user should be without!
Just imagine - next time you need to transfer documents, loads of photos, tons of music - it can all be done with this little cable!
Oh, and you are in for a real TREAT when you upgrade to your next computer! You know ALL those files you need to get from one machine to another? Yup, use this cable, sit back, and relax! It's done baby!!
You and I BOTH know you've gotta be crazier than an outhouse rat to sit there trying to copy all your data to CDs or flash drives - or worse - trying to network two computers together just to get your data moved!
If you're ever, in your life, going to buy another computer YOU need this!! Heck, if you're ever going to transfer a batch of files from one computer to another you need this!
You'll wonder how you lived without it!
Oh, and the deal we got can only be described as totally, absolutely 100% pure SWWWEEEETTTNNNEEEESSS!!!
YOU get a deal so smokin' hot you should need a permit from the fire dept.!
Today only, you can get this for just $20.97! Oh, and take it from me - once you get your hands on this bad boy you'll be patting yourself on the back for grabbin' it!! It's THAT good!
This Smart PC-Link 111B-V1 USB 2.0 Data Transfer Cable provides a convenient way to transfer data between computers! This Smart PC-Link 111B-V1 features a plug and play USB 2.0 interface and provides a high speed data transfer rate of up to 15 MB per second!
This Smart PC-Link 111B-V1 include SmartSuite software tools that are stored in the flash memory of the transfer cable! It offers host to host file transfer with simple drag and drop, data transfer between Windows and Mac systems, network sharing, email synchronization and much more!
- Provides a convenient way to transfer data between computers
- USB 2.0 interface
- Plug and Play
- Super slim design
- Easy to use
- User-friendly wizard and interface
- Blue LED indicator
- 10 to 15 MB/s high speed data transfer (if both computers are USB 2.0 enabled)
- SmartSuite software tools are stored in the flash memory of the transfer cable
- SmartCopy: Host to host file transfer by simple drag and drop
- SmartMacCopy: Easy and quick data transfer between Windows and Mac systems
- SmartCopy-Net: Easily share a network with a companion PC; supports Peer-to-Peer communication; supports Network Sharing Wizard on XP; Online switch to "SmartCopy" or "SmartNet" mode
- SmartSync: Host to host email synchronization supporting all objects of Microsoft Outlook; host to host files synchronization with scheduling capability
- SmartMover: Move and convert settings and data files from one PC to another; collect and migrate the same type of data at different locations
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7
- Intel Pentium 100 MHz processor or higher
- 64 MB RAM
- 10 MB hard drive space
- Available USB 1.1 or 2.0 port