Quicken WillMaker Plus takes you through a simple interview, during which you make your needs and wishes known. Have a question? You'll find the answers at every step. The software matches your answers to your states laws, creating important legal documents that protect your family and suit your needs.
Wills let you provide for your family, friends and charities should the unexpected happen, name someone to care for your children, and appoint an executor to carry out your wishes.
Living trusts save time and money by helping your family avoid probate. If you create an AB (bypass) trust, you can spare your spouse from heavy estate taxes, too.
Heath Care Directives let you control your medical care when you are unable. Create a Living Will to get the care you want and spare your family turmoil at the end of life and make a Health Care Power of Attorney to permit a loved one to make important medical decisions in case you can't.
Financial Powers of Attorney let you name someone you trust to take care of your finances if you're unable to yourself.
Final Arrangements smooth the way for your family, letting them know your preferences regarding burial, cremation and even the memorial services you want.
Executor Documents help the person you choose to handle your estate do the job right.
So easy to use, anyone can make an estate plan. But so comprehensive, lawyers use the software to generate their clients' documents. Quicken WillMaker Plus is the easiest, most accurate way to make your own will and estate plan, online or off.
- Consistently rated No. 1 above all others
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Free web updates keep the program current and up-to-date
- Provides simple step-by-step instructions for completing all forms
- Have a question? Find answers quickly in the fully searchable onscreen onscreen legal guide
- Double-check documents for common mistakes
- "Save for Spouse" feature creates a will for your spouse in minutes
- Password protection keeps information secure on your computer
Estate Planning Documents
- Legal Will
- Living Trust (Basic & AB)
- Health Care Directives
- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Final Arrangements
- Executor Forms
Personal Finance Documents
- Promissory Notes
- Security Agreement
- General Bill of Sale
- Notice to Terminate Joint Credit Card Accounts
- Special (Limited) Power of Attorney for Finances
- Revocation of Power of Attorney
Home & Family Documents
- Child Care Agreement
- Child Care Instructions
- Elder Care Agreement
- Pet Care Agreement
- Authorization to Drive a Motor Vehicle
- Authorization to Travel With Minor
- Authorization for Minor's Medical Treatment
- Housesitting Instructions
- Housekeeping Agreement
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- Pentium 133
- 32MB RAM
- 26MB Hard Drive space
- 800x600 resolution with 256 colors or better
- 2X CD-ROM
- Internet connection to access online features
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher