The intergalactic carnival has arrived on planet Omega. Here's your chance to go for the grand prize and win the championship obstacle race. Check out the cosmic fairgrounds and try your hand at flinging pies,slinging space balls,and encountering some kooky animals along the way. It's a carnival quest so get ready, set, and start clicking!
Math Blaster's® unique game-based programs add fun to learning. It's no wonder teachers choose Blaster learning software to enhance skill building in the classroom, and parents know it as the software their kids will play and enjoy.
- Printable puzzles
- Interactive math board
- Easy to install--even a kid can do it!
- Unique scoring motivates kids to learn
- Learning levels advance to help kids achieve their personal best
- A balance of fun and learning keeps kids engaged
- Addition and subtraction
- Number patterns
- Read and analyze charts
- Sort complex sets
- Problem solving and logic
- Windows® Vista, XP, Windows 7 (32 bit)
- Pentium® II 300 MHz or faster processor
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 10 MB free hard disk space
- 800 x 600 monitor, 16-bit color
- 16X CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Printer recommended