A tasty barbecue makes feeding your hungry family easy and nutritious. But there's more to it than just laying on the barbecue sauce. Steven Raichlen brings all the delicious flavors of summer right to your barbecue grill. From hamburgers to exotic specialties The Barbecue! Bible has it all.
Outdoor grilling makes sense and tastes great. Keep the kitchen cool on hot summer days, enjoy a healthy way to cook, and have fun. Mealtime becomes family time when the barbecue grill is fired up.
The Barbecue! Bible has everything you'll need; from appetizers to main dishes, from sides to salads, there's even a section for desserts. You'll find barbecue recipes that are easy to shop for and prepare. Unique rubs, barbecue sauces, marinades, and salsa recipes will liven up every dish. Prepare delicious burgers, steaks, poultry, kebabs, seafood, pork, veggies, and of course, ribs.
Learn how to grill to perfection...so your food is not under-done or over-done; juicy, not dry. Discover all the secret tricks of the trade the experts use to make your meals come out just right. The Barbecue! Bible helps you with new recipes or tips to spice up your old favorites.
- Enjoy over 500 BBQ recipes for every occasion
- Master tips and secrets to grilling success
- Analyze the nutritional value of recipes
- Quickly Search hundreds of recipes in seconds
- Create weekly menus & generate shopping lists
- Windows 98/ME/2000/NT/XP/Vista
- 8MB RAM
- 2x CD-ROM drive
- 10MB Hard disk space
- Compatible with 16 and 32-bit Processers
- Palm OS Handheld compatible (OS4 or older)