Get the Most In and Out of your iPod!
Maximize your Media! Recover missing files, transfer songs between iPods and perform instant back-ups with a click of the mouse! An easy step-by-step process walks you through how to move, protect, recover and clean up all of your iPod media – even create your own original podcasts!
Get your music, videos and media out of your iPod and transfer them
directly to another iPod or computer.
|Additionally, clone your iPod contents to another iPod.|
|Protect your songs, videos & podcasts with instant backups. Keep a backup of your iPod on your computer or burn it to a DVD for safe keeping.|
|Recover files that occasionally disappear from your iPod database with the click of a mouse. And get your iPod back to the way you had it in no time!|
|Clean up any inconsistencies or duplicates on your iPod and in your iTunes™ library.|
|Easily import sound files, edit them, and combine them with other files or create new recordings for personalized podcasts.|
Get the Most Out of Your iPod!
You love your iPod, but is comes with built-in limitations. Get quick and easy access to all your owned content and more. Tune Tools allows you to transfer songs between iPods, make instant back-ups, recover missing files and even create podcasts.
- Transfer- Move songs, videos, podcasts and other files easily from your iPod to a computer or another iPod.
- File Recovery- Restore files that occasionally disappear from the iPod database with the click of a mouse.
- Detect & Fix- Find your iPod's problems before they find you and correct them with a click of a mouse.
- Create- Easily import sound files, edit them, and combine them with other files or new recordings for personalized podcasts.
- Clean Up- Remove duplicate songs, correct incorrect tags and detect inconsistencies between your library and your iPod.
- Protect- With instant back-ups, your songs, videos and podcasts are safe!
- Simplify- NEW and IMPROVED user-friendly interface makes protecting, transferring, recovering and detecting MUCH EASIER!
System OS X (10.4) or higher