The GPS That's Packed With Features - For LIFE!
So there you were, happily driving through your nephew's city on your first visit to his new house. You've got your GPS going and everything's great until this happens:
"Take right in 100 feet."
But there is no right.
In fact, there's a hospital right there. And it's been there for 3 years?!
Your GPS just tried to send you through an emergency room and you almost listened!
You NEED updated maps.
And this one's got 'em for a LIFETIME!
Easy And Accurate - If you can press a button, you can use this GPS! Setting it up takes just minutes!
Just turn it on and press the "Navigation" button. From there you can set your destination and THAT'S IT! Just follow the directions and enjoy knowing EXACTLY where you're going!
Regular GPS devices have one set of maps that they came with and that's it. They're ALREADY outdated by the time you pick them up off the shelf.
BUT THIS ONE CONSTANTLY UPDATES THE MAP!
Drive assured knowing that if your Magellan is pointing you down a road, that road is ACTUALLY going to exist and be open for traffic!
This is simply the best way to travel!
Even if you don't intend to go far, a GPS is GREAT for locating houses or businesses in unfamiliar neighborhoods.
This part is IMPORTANT! If you're driving alone, especially on long trips, the LAST thing you wanna do is pull over every half hour to double-check your map. Well, the second to last thing... because the only worse idea is reading the map while you're driving.
That's an accident WAITING to happen!
This GPS actually VOICES the directions. So while you're driving, you'll hear things like "At next light, turn right!"
It's simple, it's easy, and it's SAFE! The GPS is just like having your own navigator (you know, like a wife or a husband... without the nagging!)
So instead of glancing up and down until you ram headfirst into the car in front of you... you can keep your eyes on the road!
So, if you're on your way to your destination, you can call your friends to let them know! No more fumbling around for your phone, no more having to stop your navigation to get the phone. Not to mention talking on the phone while driving is PRETTY DANGEROUS and can cost you plenty of money in fines!!!! Talk about keeping you SUPER-SAFE!
Mount it anyway you want or not at all! The mount comes right off so you can store it easily! It took us about 5 seconds to mount it
Crystal Clear 4.3" Touchscreen - No squinting or head bobbing to try and look at this screen! It's super clear and super big!
What else could make this the best deal you'll see all week?
AN UNBEATABLE PRICE!
Here's what you'd be paying if you went somewhere else to grab one of these. Amazon has these new for $189.00.
Now, while they ARE worth that much (since it's the last GPS you'll EVER need) there's no reason to pay that much!
We've got the EXACT same model for... wait for it...
THAT'S OVER HALF OFF!
You're saving more than $100 by getting this at WorldStart! WOW!
It doesn't get much better than that.
(Now you can use that money you saved to fund a trip using your amazing GPS from WorldStart!)
When you get a sale like this, you KNOW they won't stay around forever. If any are left by Sunday, the sale ends and they go back up to $119.97!!
Please Note: We Are Unable To Offer Coupon Discounts On This Item
The Magellan® RoadMate® 2520-LM is as individual as you are – with the comfort of a 4.3" screen, the convenience of Bluetooth, and the security of Free Lifetime Maps1.
With pre-loaded maps of the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, this premium GPS navigator will help you easily find your destination. And, enjoy Bluetooth hands-free calling while you navigate, for a more safe and secure experience.
Personalize your travel experience with the OneTouch™ menu of your favorite places and searches. Bookmark your favorite coffee shop, restaurant, gas station or bank to find the nearest location anywhere you travel.
No matter how much you travel, the Magellan RoadMate 2520-LM will keep you feeling confident and safe as the perfect companion for travel across the country or for your everyday commuting.
1 Lifetime Maps entitles you to receive up to four (4) map updates per year, for the life of the GPS receiver or until Magellan no longer receives relevant map data. Internet connection and Content Manager required.
- Color: Black
- Portable GPS Navigation System
- 4.3-inch Touchscreen WQVGA color, transmissive display
- Preloaded maps of the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico
- Free Lifetime Map Updates
- Junction View
- Best Parking
- Landmark Guidance
- Speed Limit Warning
- OneTouch Favorites Menu
- Spoken Street Names
- 7 Million Points of Interest
- Highway Exit POIs
- Multi-Destination Routing
- Automatic re-route
- Customizable Route Method
- Address Book
- Auto Night View
- Smart City Search
- Smart Detour
- QWERTY/ABCD Keyboard
- Built-in speaker
- Lead-free components (RoHS compliant)
- Device Specifications:
- Battery Type: Li-ion (integrated)
- Battery Life: 30 minutes
- Expandable Memory: microSD
- GPS & Sensors:
- GPS Accuracy: 3 - 5 Meters
- High-Sensitivity GPS: Yes
- Antenna Type: Multidirectional Patch
- Interface & Communications:
- USB 2.0 port
- 3.5mm Headphone jack
- PC and Mac compatible
- Magellan RoadMate 2520-LM 4.3" Touchscreen Portable GPS System
- Windshield mount
- Vehicle power adapter
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 12V car power outlet/cigarette lighter socket
- Available USB port
- NOTICE TO DRIVERS IN CALIFORNIA AND MINNESOTA
- State law prohibits drivers in Minnesota from using suction mounts on their windshields while operating motor vehicles. California state law permits GPS systems to be mounted in a 7-inch square in the lower corner of the windshield farthest removed from the driver or in a 5-inch square in the lower corner of the windshield nearest to the driver, if the system is used only for door-to-door navigation while the motor vehicle is being operated and outside of an airbag deployment zone. Other state or local laws may also prohibit drivers from using suction cups on their windshields or operating the GPS system while the car is in motion. Other dashboard or friction mounting options should be used. We do not take any responsibility for any fines, penalties, or damages that may be incurred as a result of disregarding this notice. (See California Vehicle Code Section 26708(a); Minnesota Statutes 2005, Section 169.