YOU have to have this D-Link router - in fact, I hope everyone who sees this grabs one - and tells their friends - it's really that good!
Check this out:
Here’s the thing - if you’re using an older router you may not be getting your money’s worth from your internet connection. You pay for high speed, but if your old, tired, sucky slow router isn’t up to the task then it’s money down the drain.
Need some more reasons to switch? I’m glad you asked :)
Read this - you’ll be IMPRESSED!
First off this router supports simultaneous dual band technology! If you’re a geek, you’re already excited, if not, listen up...
This router automatically sends signals at both wireless frequencies - 2.4GHz and 5 GHz.
Why do you care?
Well, have you ever had issues with a router being, well, unreliable?
Slow wireless, dropped connections, that sort of thing?
Well, your router is probably using the VERY crowded 2.4 GHz band. That band is slow, noisy, and crowded - anything from your neighbor’s telephone to a nearby baby monitor can interfere with the signal and mess up your internet!!
While this router still supports 2.4GHz, it also has 5 GHz support - and that WONDERFUL band is used ONLY for WiFi!
5GHz is clean, crazy-fast, way more reliable and WAY less susceptible to interference.
High bandwidth activities like streaming movies, watching videos, or online gaming SOAR to another level of speed and reliability! Newer devices (802.11ac) support it - and heck, some adapters can use BOTH signals at the same time for even MORE performance!
Speaking of which - if you have multiple devices using multiple frequencies in your home (pretty common), a normal, sluggish old router would have to send the data on one frequency, and then wait till that was done before it could send data on the second frequency, causing laggy internet. Guess what - this can do BOTH at the same time so ALL your devices, no matter how they connect, will go at the absolute MAX speed!!!
Can your old router pull THAT off??? Didn’t think so!
This thing is so fast it should get a ticket!
With 750Mbps plus wireless AC750 technology at your disposal, you’ll never have to worry about your router not being fast enough to keep up with your internet connection.
This router is FASTER than 99% of the residential internet connections you’ll ever come across!
Why do you care?
With THIS router, you’ll KNOW you’re always getting the absolute maximum speed from your internet connection!
FINALLY! Get the internet speed you PAY FOR every month!!
Plus, if you’re using it on a home network, it makes file transfers amazingly fast. Blink your eyes - that's how fast a typical word document copies from one computer to another!
Is your router this fast?
With it's jaw-droppin' 750Mbps speed and dual bands, this baby is BUILT for streaming HD movies and TV shows!
Just wait till you try it for the first time - WOW!
Sure, you can stream with any router, but here's the trick. When the connection slows two terrible things happen:
The show pauses and you have to wait for it to buffer - ARRGH!!.
Your quality will go down. In fact, if you have a consistently slow connection, you may have never actually watched full HD movies - the streaming service will likely send you a lower resolution signal since your lousy old router can't keep up with it!
Hey - that SUCKS! Oh, and if you have more than one person streaming at a time, buffering and quality issues are almost a given.
Not with this.
The technology built into this router is designed to give you the best quality streaming you've ever experienced!
Even with multiple people streaming at the same time!
Can your router stream like that?
This bad boy also supports all the most popular - and secure - wireless protocols (WPA and WPA2) so you don’t need to worry about someone intercepting your bank account the next time you’re using your home WiFi!
It may not seem like a big deal, but if you’re using an older router, well, it may not support these protocols and may be ripe for signal hijacking from nearby houses - or even that strange car parked on the street (WAY more common than you think).
Is it worth taking a chance on outdated security??
This is a biggie. I know you’ve probably had issues in the past setting up a router - who hasn't?
NO WORRIES - This is CRAZY easy!!
Setup time is just a few minutes - it even comes with a quick start guide to make it easier.
No complex settings to configure, no complicated IP addresses to mess with, no real setup at all - plug it in and - BAM - you’re wireless.
Is your router this simple to set up? Yup, another one in the “probably not” category.
OK, let me bottom line this for you - it’s time for an upgrade.
This router will work with any wireless device you have now. It’s crazy fast, super secure, and will give you an unparalleled online experience.
Check it out - we’re talking just $39.97! For that kind of money, it’s officially CRAZY not to give this a try! SERIOUSLY just $39.97!!!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO GRAB YOURS NOW!
PS - Still thinking about it? Then you better re-read point #1, #2, and especially #4! Grab yours today before they sell out!
Get the Newest Wireless Technology for high-speed Internet - with an Edge!
The D-Link DIR-817LW wireless AC750 Dual Band Cloud Router is an affordable yet reliable wireless solution that combines the latest high-speed 802.11ac Wi-Fi - which is up to three times faster than existing wireless - with dual-band experience and fast Ethernet ports to deliver a powerful networking experience.
- Dual Band Wireless AC for Optimal Performance
- Your Own Personal Cloud Storage
- Monitor Your Network Anytime
- Easy to Set Up & Easy to Secure
- High-Speed Connectivity:
- Uses the latest Wireless AC technology to deliver next-generation wireless technology with increased range and reliability
- Concurrent dual band wireless for combined connections of up to 750Mbps (300Mbps 2.4Ghz/433Mbps 5Ghz)
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet WAN port for speedy Internet access
- Four 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN ports give you high-speed wired connectivity
- mydlink SharePort:
- Use the mydlink SharePort mobile app to access files stored on a connected USB drive over the Internet
- Stream music and video to your mobile device
- Upload photos and videos from your camera roll
- Mobile Apps:
- mydlink Lite helps you access, manage and view your network remotely across the Internet
- QRS Mobile sets up your network using a mobile device without the need for a computer
- Device Interfaces:
- 10/100 fast Ethernet WAN port
- Four 10/100 fast Ethernet LAN ports
- USB 2.0
- Reset Button
- Antennas: Internal
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz band: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz, 5 GHz band: 5150 - 5725 MHz
- LEDs: Power, Internet
- IEEE 802.11ac
- IEEE 802.11n
- EEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a
- IEEE 802.3u
- Security: WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access), WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Advanced Features:
- Web setup wizard
- QoS (Quality of Service)
- DMZ (Demilitarized Zone)
- Guest zone
- IPv6 ready
- VPN pass through
- mydlink SharePort Features:
- Remote Access Mode: Access files through the Internet
- Local Access Mode: Access files from any device connected to the DIR-817LW
- SharePort Web File Access support (web browser)
- Accepts USB storage drives up to 250 GB
- mydlink Lite Features:
- Remote Management
- View current upload/download bandwidth
- View currently connected clients
- View web browsing history per client
- Block/unblock client network access
- Manage wireless network details
- Accessible through a web browser or iOS or Android mobile app
- Mobile App Support:
- mydlink Lite
- mydlink SharePort
- QRS Mobile
- Apps support iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android devices
- Advanced Firewall Features:
- SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection)
- NAT (Network Address Translation)
- D-Link DIR-817LW Dual-Band 750Mbps Wireless-AC750 4-Port Cloud Router
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter
- Quick Install Guide
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP SP3, or MAC OS X 10.4 or higher
- Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
- Network Interface Card
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider
- Available power outlet