PLEASE NOTE: This is an open package product. 100% fully operational. This item has been tested by our staff and is full working order.
Factory Refurbished, 90 day warranty
The DIR-810L Wireless AC750 Dual-Band Cloud Router is an affordable yet powerful wireless networking solution which combines high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity with dual-band technology and Fast Ethernet ports to deliver a seamless networking experience. The DIR-810L also includes a host of security features to keep your network safe, while integrated cloud features allow you to monitor your network from anywhere, anytime.
High-Speed Wired and Wireless Connectivity
The DIR-810L Wireless AC750 Dual-Band Cloud Router uses the latest high-speed wireless technology to bring you lightning-fast Wi-Fi connections up to 433 Mbps1. Enjoy streaming media, internet phone calls, online gaming and content-rich web surfing throughout your home. In addition, 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports give you solid, dependable wired performance. The built-in Quality of Service (QoS) engine allows you to prioritize important traffic for seamless connection performance.
Dual-Band Wireless for Seamless Performance
The DIR-810L Wireless AC750 Dual-Band Cloud Router features dual-band wireless, allowing you to operate two concurrent, high-speed Wi-Fi bands for ultimate wireless performance. Surf the web, chat, and play online games on the 2.4 GHz band, while simultaneously streaming digital media on the 5 GHz band. What’s more, each band can operate as a separate Wi-Fi network, giving you the ability to customize your network according to your connectivity needs.
Stay informed and protected with mydlink™
This router gives you complete control by allowing you to monitor who is connecting to your network, which sites they are visiting and block unwanted visitors. You can monitor your home network remotely through the mydlink™ web portal or by downloading the free mydlink™ app available for your iOS or Android devices.
Easy to Set Up and Use
Get the DIR-810L up and running in no time right from your couch using the QRS (Quick Router Setup) Mobile app on your iOS or Android device. Simply plug in the router, open the app, and follow a few easy steps to get your home network connected without having to touch a computer. You can also set up a secure network with the touch of a button using Wi-Fi Protected Setup. Simply press the WPS button to instantly establish a secure connection to a new device. If you have additional mydlink™ products, you can take advantage of mydlink™ Zero Configuration. Simply connect your mydlink™-enabled device to the DIR-810L and the router will automatically link it to your mydlink™ account with no configuration required.
1 Requires devices that supports 802.11ac wireless standard. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11ac (draft) specifications which are subject to change. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
2 Although DIR-810L H/W vers. A1 and B1 are compatible with DD-WRT, please be advised that if DD-WRT is used this will void your warranty and D-Link will not accept responsibility or support any products that may adversely be affected as a result of using DD-WRT.
- The latest 802.11ac draft wireless specification delivers blazing fast wireless connectivity with increased range and reliability
- Four 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN ports give you high-speed wired connectivity
- Concurrent dual-band wireless connectivity with wireless speeds of up to 433 Mbps
- QoS engine to prioritize important traffic and deliver an uninterrupted connection
Setup And Management
- Get set up and connected in a few easy steps. Simple setup options guide you through the process to have you going in no time.
- Use the QRS Mobile App to set up the device using your iOS or Android mobile device. No computer needed.
- Keep an eye on your network from anywhere you have internet access using the mydlink™ web portal or mydlink Lite App.
- An advanced suite of management features allows you to customize your network to suit your needs.
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Four 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN ports
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet WAN port
- IEEE 802.11ac (draft)
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- QoS (Quality of Service)
- DMZ (Demilitarised Zone)
- Guest Zone
- IPv6 Ready
- Green Ethernet
- Dual Active Firewall
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Remote Management
- View current upload/download bandwidth
- View currently connected clients
- View web browsing history per client
- Block/unblock client network access
- Manage wireless network details
- Accessible through a web browser or iOS or Android mobile app
Mobile App Support
- mydlink™ Lite
- QRS Mobile
- WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) PIN/PBC
Dimensions (L x W x D)
- 156.5 x 113.2 x 53.6 mm (6.16 x 4.46 x 2.11 inches)
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- IPv6 Ready
- Wi-Fi Certified
- Windows 7/Vista/XP SP3 or
- Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Firefox, Chrome, Safari or other Java-enabled browser
- Ethernet network interface
- Cable or xDSL modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider