Let's all be honest! WE LOVE our iPhone or iPad. There is nothing better than holding a sweet, slick Apple product. I'll be honest, I get super-excited when I hear them power up!
Now, you've got some questions about how it all works, but...
Apple just expects you to "figure it out" on your own!
If you're going to use an iPad, iPhone or iPod, you want to know how to use it to its full potential!
Our writers are constantly answering questions about how to connect WiFi settings, or how to download apps, or even just "how do I turn this thing on?!"
We tackled the problem head on: we gathered all the resources we could and had every tech genius in the office collaborate so we could put together this guide!
This is quite simply the most thorough, detailed, easiest-to-understand guide to iOS you'll EVER find!
While it's focused on tablets, the iOS operating system is virtually identical for Apple phones too... so 99% of the information here is applicable to both!
You finally get all the information you need, without the pointless fluff!
I wish I could tell you EVERYTHING that's in this guide... but there's too much to pack into one e-mail!
After all, the guide is over 150 pages long, with step-by-step graphics that make sure you know EXACTLY what we're talking about!
The 12 chapters are chocked full of the critical information you've been dying to know!
- Discover the basics of how to navigate your touchscreen
- Learn the difference between all the types of “taps”
- When to use different types of gestures
- Unlock a secret gesture for “undo”
- How to set up your Apple ID
- The passcode and slide open screen
- What you need to know about the notification center
- All about iDocks and control center
- How to get rid of those apps
- Discover the amazing apps already on your device
- Learn tricks to master them
- The secrets to enhance each app
- How to partner apps for a fuller experience
- How to use Airplane mode
- Which WiFi Connection to use and how to stay connected
- All about Bluetooth Pairing
- Changing your screen orientation
- How to conserve battery power
- What is the iCloud
- How to set up the cloud
- Learn how to use the cloud on your PC
- Family sharing on the cloud
- What is the keychain and how to set it up
- Discover how to access the App store
- Where to find free Apps
- How to search for an App
- What you need to know about dowloading
- Loading up that iTunes card
- How to crop those wide pictures
- The difrence between normal and HDR photos
- Enhancing your photos with filters
- How to store and find photos
- The blue message box and the green… What’s the difference?
- Who is she?
- How can you find her?
- How to ask her questions and set reminders
- How to let Siri be your total personal assistant
- How to use your voice to control your device
- The secret to enlarging text for easier reading
- How to set up your device for a person with an impairment
- How to use your device just like a laptop
- The best Apps for office use
- How to print from your device
- Making the iPad your go-to productivity workhorse
- Learn all about those “emojis”!
- Easy tricks to make typing faster
- Making instant payments with your device
- Secrets to make your device super-efficient
- The best of the best from the iTunes store.
- Discover how to make FREE video calls anywhere in the world
- Addictive games you can't put down (yes, even FREE solitaire)
- Edit your photos & videos like pro
By the end of this guide, you WILL know how to use your iOS device. (Probably better than MOST!)
You WILL be able to answer any questions your family and friends have.
And most importantly... you will NOT have to deal with the frustration of awkwardly pressing buttons and apps until your iPad or iPhone does what you want it to.
Use this guide to make sure you're getting ALL the benefits of what has to be the most significant technology this century so far!
I feel like I've been going on and on forever!
But this is just scratching the surface of all the information you'll find inside!
So if you have a device that runs on iOS or you're eyeballing that fancy new iPad... Don't worry this guide HAS YOU COVERED!
Remember you get over 150 pages filled with knowledge that you can digitally download RIGHT ONTO your iPAD or computer OR EVEN PRINT IT OUT all for just $12.97!!!
THATS RIGHT JUST $12.97!!!
You won't find a guide like this anywhere else! IT SERIOUSLY COVERS EVERYTHING!
Hurry and CLICK THE LINK BELOW to download your digital copy today!
The guide that EVERYONE needs to see: Worldstart's Ultimate iPad And iPhone Guide! Written by Steve and his lead tech experts at WorldStart, this guide shows you everything you need to know about using your iPhone or iPad with the latest verson of iOS on it; 151 pages of clear & concise information included walk through graphics!
With 13 chapters of in-depth information with NO added fluff (it's all important details, no wasted space!) you will FINALLY be able to master your iPhone or iPad! There's nothing left out in this guide. We cover everything from apps, to gestures, to video calling, to music, and customization! After reading this guide, your friends and family will be coming to YOU to figure out their own Apple devices!
It is ONLY available right here at WorldStart!
- 13 Chapters of Information
- 151 Pages With No Added Fluff or Nonsense
- One Easy To Read PDF Contains Everything
- Includes Step By Step Graphics For Quick & Easy Understanding
- It's All In Simple Terms With No "Techno-Babble" - Even Beginniners Will Be Comfortable With This Guide!
- Welcome To iOS
An Introduction to iOS, what it is, what it can do and what you need to know to get started.
- Getting Started With Gestures
Learn what gestures are and how you can control everything from zooming to scrolling and opening apps all with the touch of a finger.
- iOS Homescreen
Learn what those tiny icons mean and how to navigate your homescreenAndroid Settings
From connecting to WiFi to setting the time and changing the wallpaper.
- Default Apps
Get on the fast track to understanding the apps that come with your iPhone or iPad and what they can do for you.
From connecting to WiFi to changing the time, learn what you need to know to take control of your device.
The cloud doesn’t have to be complicated! Learn how Apple’s iCloud can back up everything from music to photos to documents and make them available to you anywhere.
- App Store & iTunes
It's the most important screen on your device, so you want it to have all the stuff you need, and nothing you don't! Customizing your homescreen can seem daunting... but not after reading my helpful tips!
- eReader & eBooks For Your Tablet
All about apps! What they are, where to get them and how to manage them just a touch of the finger. Everything you need to know to get music, movies, books and games!
- Pictures, Videos, Messages & More
Unleash the power of your camera for photos, video messaging and more. From FaceTime to what you need to know to take photos that rival any point and shoot camera, we’ve got you covered.
- All About Siri
Everything you need to know to take full advantage of Apple’s exclusive voice-activated digital assistant.
- Accessibility Features
If you’re coping with a visual or hearing impairment, your iPad or iPhone has tons of features that can help make life much easier. Learn how to take full advantage of the options.
- Office Apps & Printing
What you need to know to turn your tablet or phone into a productivity powerhouse. From completely free Microsoft Office to wireless printing to finding the perfect keyboard.
- Tips & Tricks
My favorite secrets for getting the most out of your iPhone or iPad.
- The Very Best Apps!
Our team has selected the very best of the best when it comes to apps. Our personal recommendations for the apps you can’t live without.
- Adobe Reader