Internet Anywhere - No Dropped Connections!
It may have been YEARS ago when your high-speed Internet connection was installed. And one thing is for sure: you don't want to be FORCED to setup right where that cable is!
But what can you do?
You can't just drill holes left and right to run the cable somewhere else! And even if you CAN - do you really WANT TO?!?!
You may have tried wireless... but talk about an effort in futility! You spend all that time trying to setup and sync your devices, only to realize the connection is SLOW, it drops all the time, and in some cases it won't even connect at ALL!
HERE'S SOMETHING I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW!
This isn't a joke, and it's not some kinda trick - you just need these two little adapters and a modem!
It's really that easy!
Use your existing wiring to transfer digital data just like physical network cables! NO CONFIGURATION REQUIRED!
Talk About REAL High-Speed "Power!"
So maybe your modem is installed downstairs... now you can get Internet upstairs without having to do any construction work or trying to buy, install, and configure a router!
It completely circumvents the need to run additional cables, and prevents you from having to struggle through setting up a wireless connection!
No data just "floating" around to be picked up by any old hacker! And that's not the only benefit...
Full Speed Ahead - This can get data transmission rates up to 200 Mbps! Which provides AMPLE bandwidth for streaming high-quality HD videos while providing high-speed internet!
While this is great for the Internet, it allows all KINDS of networking!
There's 3 lights on the side of the adapters that let you know that it's on, if the Ethernet is working, and if data is being successfully transferred!
Talk about simple!
The box includes instructions that explain setting these up PERFECTLY! Not that there's much to do (if you've plugged devices into the wall before, you're already an expert!)
Genius Device Comes At a BRILLIANT Price!
So, routers can cost upwards of over $100, right?
And that's not including the stress and time you spend getting them to WORK!
Well, this high speed adapter set is only $45.97! Hurry and click the link below to order yours today!
Create your own home network using nothing but the electrical wiring already in your home with the D-Link 200Mbps PowerLine AV Mini Adapter Kit. This starter kit includes two Powerline AV Mini Adapters, giving you everything you need to connect computers, high-definition TVs, networking devices, and gaming consoles using your home’s electrical wiring. Each of these plug-in modules feature easy plug-and-play installation and can be connected to any Ethernet-enabled device. The Kit delivers network transmission speeds of up to 200 Mbps over a home’s existing electrical wiring, which provides ample bandwidth for streaming high-quality HD videos while simultaneously providing high-speed Internet access throughout the home.
- Data Transmission Over Electrical Wiring - Turn every power outlet in your home into a potential network connection for accessing digital media devices, game consoles, computers, and more. The kit delivers data transfer rates of up to 200 Mbps, which makes it suitable for bandwidth-intensive applications, guaranteeing smooth HD video streaming, VoIP calls, and a lag-free online gaming experience.
- No Configuration Needed - Simply connect the PowerLine AV Mini Adapter into an existing electrical outlet and connect to your existing PowerLine network. Add a PowerLine connection anywhere you want in your home without cables or mess!
- Security At The Touch Of A Button - Once the adapters are plugged in, press the button on each device to sync up with the other to establish a safe, secure network connection. The adapter uses 128-bit AES data encryption to protect the network from unauthorized wire tapping.
- Fast Connection - The Powerline AV Mini Adapter provides fast reliable speed up to 200Mbps to any room in the house. This lets you stream video, game online, or surf the web from anywhere.
- Compact Design - With its compact size, you can plug it into any electrical outlet with an existing PowerLine network to get a connection anywhere in your home. The compact size only takes up one plug in an outlet, enabling you to plug in other devices too.
- Saves Power Automatically - The Powerline AV Mini Adapter incorporates a power-saving mode that automatically places the adapter modules in sleep mode if no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, reducing power usage by more than 50%
- The Mini Adapter is compliant with the HomePlug AV standard and uses your home’s existing electrical wiring to extend your existing network
- Turns every power outlet into a potential network connection for accessing digital media devices, game consoles, print servers, computers, and network storage devices throughout your home
- Delivers data transfer rates of up to 200 Mbps, which makes it suitable for bandwidth-intensive applications, guaranteeing smooth HD video streaming, VoIP calls, and a lag-free online gaming experience
- Slim shape does not block access to neighboring power outlets, allowing it to be plugged in anywhere alongside other devices, while its smooth, petite, rounded casing blends in with any home environment while providing convenient highspeed networking.
- Extend your home network by connecting multiple devices in the farthest corners of your home, or attach a switch or wireless access point to the adapter for additional connectivity.
- Setting up a secure connection is easy, and an encryption key can be quickly configured with the push of a button, using 128-bit AES data encryption to protect the network from unauthorized wire tapping
- Mini Adapter incorporates a power-saving mode that automatically places the adapter in sleep mode if no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, reducing power usage by more than 50%
- Note: Requires an existing PowerLine network for operation
- Color: White
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, HomePlug AV
- Powerline Interface: Power plug (country-dependent)
- Ethernet Interface: 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet port with Auto MDI/MDIX, RJ-45 connector
- Input Power: 100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.1A (4 W maximum per module)
- Powerline Modulation Scheme: OFDM symbol modulation
- Powerline Frequency Band: 2 MHz to 30 MHz
- Data Rate: Powerline: up to 200 Mbps (PHY rate); Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps (autonegotiation)
- Security: 128-bit AES link encryption
- Operating Temperature: 30ºF to 104ºF
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 2.68" x 2.43" x 1.64" (L x W x H, Approx)
- Weight: 0.28 lbs.
- PowerLine AV Mini Adpater
- One Cat5 Ethernet Cable
- CD-ROM w/ Software and User Manual
- Quick Install Guide
- For PC Utility Software
- Windows 7, Vista, XP SP3
- Ethernet Interface (100 Mbps)